{'en': 'Not everything will be joys, you have to fall.', 'es': 'No todo van a ser alegrías, alguna vez hay que caerse.'} Image

Not everything will be joys, you have to fall.

jconegar's profile photo   06/03/2016 9:38 p.m.

Well, as the title itself says, you have to fall once to get up stronger and fight more strongly than ever.
Sad for not having achieved it, the external agents that were given are no excuse for me.

It costs me a lot, it is true, we have it more complicated, it is also true, my face at the time of the withdrawal says everything (you can see it in the photo of the blog), but I want to continue fighting for my illusions and my ideals.

I have been missing this week from the forum for not looking for a lot to speak, it is being a week of download in training, little by little they begin to get more complicated.This weekend I will update at the forum.

New challenges in mind, new objectives, I feel that I have failed all who encourage me, the strong wind again (you can see the videos), the break in training, but I still say that it is not an excuse.

I want to thank all those who have encouraged me to continue and fight for that lost challenge.But challenge that I hope again, that is not going to be nailed as a thorn.

I think it is very interesting that you read the chronicle and hopefully I can help you fight or learn from my failures committed.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/03/2016 9:38 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, we follow you and we are with you.If it does not cost it does not have merit and we know well how much it costs ... but that is why the satisfaction of pursuing the objective is greater, and also perseverance.A hug and continue!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
06/03/2016 9:50 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

@jconegar fail?I think that as you are as a person it is already a great triumph that has made us all.All those personal challenges that you share with us, are still an extension of that curriculum.Much encouragement and strength, like great Spartano you are, but sunbathes, we will fight in the shade.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/03/2016 10:51 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

After so many years without doing sports and with the handicap that we undoubtedly carry I have nothing more than to express my deepest admiration for what you get day by day. The results of a career do not define or summarize all the effort you make or the incredible physical formWhat do you even dare with such a challenge. You are a champion, encourage and continue with it !!!

beti's profile photo
beti
06/03/2016 10:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A model to follow, Jorge.We will be aware of your next challenge.I am type 3 and you are a reference for me and for my child, type 1, that is, a model for both .... Much encouragement, Superbiker !!!

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
06/03/2016 11:07 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

@jconegar I read the complete chronicle, and I really congratulate you!It is an impressive achievement.For me how for others who have already told you, you are an example.
Thanks for sharing your journey!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
06/04/2016 12:43 a.m.

For me you have not failed.You are a reference !!To keep fighting that you will get it !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
06/04/2016 1:08 a.m.

You strive to get your dreams Jorge and you get them.That this challenge has not gone well?The next one you will get it!:-*

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/04/2016 1:05 p.m.

Only trying to be a great achievement.
You have done more than none of the other competitors;Your preparation, the knowledge of your limits, the problems that have emerged... You are a champion!

For me you have already won all of them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/04/2016 1:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Much encouragement and for the next !!

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
06/06/2016 7:32 a.m.

Do not be discouraged, it is a great effort what you are doing, encourage and for the next challenge that we will all be here to encourage you.
A hug.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
06/06/2016 9:22 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

You know you are a model to follow for many, (among whom I include myself).

Much encouragement !!!

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
06/07/2016 4:29 p.m.

I can only agree with all the comments made !!, I encourage @jconegar !!!!Here you have our support!\ m/

fer's profile photo
fer
06/08/2016 7:51 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Bravo and ... brave !!!!!!!!@jconegar what an example of values ​​and Valentia you are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
06/08/2016 11:01 a.m.

@jconegar I When I'm going to do medium intensity sports such as a spinning session, paddlersFruit, dressing for free etc, etc, etc. I go crazy.For me the sports tests that you make with the duration of them, the pre and the posts, physical preparation that requires and above all the diabetic-methodal preparation seem to me with aeronautical engineering and science fiction !!!

If you physically seem to me a machine, to do those tests mentally you seem like a portent of nature ... = D>

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/08/2016 1:40 p.m.

jconegar said:
, I feel that I have failed all those who encourage me

What have you failed us?@-)

You are encouraging many people with diabetes to practice sports and that the disease is not an excuse and are you saying that you have failed us?Not at all.

I already told you a few days ago that what happened to you is a "lost battle" but that the war has won it.Who does not risk cannot win, the one who feels sure he does not lose ... but neither does he win.So I want to continue seeing your marathon sessions in Endomondo, on Facebook, ... and if it is needed in the newspaper, hehehe

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/08/2016 5:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.