Ketone bodies.

Canti_ara's profile photo   12/09/2015 8:38 p.m.

Hello, I would like to know how much more or less you review of ketone bodies and from what levels.Because although I seem incredible I have only done it once and I don't even have strips at home.

Canti_ara's profile photo
Canti_ara
12/09/2015 8:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I never, I don't have to do it either.And I do sports almost daily, but never above 250. At the moment I'm still alive.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/09/2015 8:44 p.m.

My daughter ever does them ever .., he only takes care of correcting with fast when he is high.
Suppong that, if you return to good values, everything is fixed ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/09/2015 9:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Never

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/09/2015 9:10 p.m.

Above 250 I have to do them since I am with a bomb, they told me when I put it to buy the strips.More than nothing because if it is a machine failure and I am without basal for hours it is easy to end with ketonuria.

You can get the strips in pharmacy and do not cost more than € 3.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/09/2015 11:32 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@GEMATER does not give you the social according to the strips and apparatus measure a acetone in blood?Look at it and put a claim when bomb I think they must supply them.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/09/2015 11:51 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar because they didn't tell me anything, it's more told me to go to the pharmacy that they were not very expensive.That's how, but this is like the podologist who knows me nothing.It is no longer the price, it is that they do not give the information.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/09/2015 11:57 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I spend the same as you, the endo that the health center and the health center gave them to me that I had to give them the hospital, like a month.In the end the health center was the one who had to give them and the device too

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/10/2015 midnight

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@GEMATER, the podolo?For the SS?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/10/2015 2:36 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

My daughter does not make them either, according to her endo it would only be necessary if she were always with high values, and since she is not the case ...... in her income after her diagnosis or a trace of ketone bodies.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/10/2015 9:57 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Gala apparently is something that has already been.You have a free annual review number, I would say that up to 3, but not exactly and I don't want to lie either.I commented on my sister -in -law that is a podology, when by chance the theme came out, because I will go review tomorrow.

It is not directly in SS, but you go to your nurse from the health center and there they give you a role or kind of steering wheel signed by the podologo, and it is already the SS that pays the podologist.

They are not all podes or centers, since it is a kind of agreement and is closed, but hey is like everything, they give me information and I will see if I want to go to these or the usual.

Also with this I spend like Jconegar.I ask it at the health center, there it was not my endocrine, that they only do the flyers to type II ... in the end they did the health center that is where they must do it, but let's cost me!!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/10/2015 12:40 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gala You are absolutely right !!The part that they pay little, late and bad, according to the information I have is as you say, so there are few centers to go.But at least in Catalonia and for the moment there is still the option.
The bad thing about these things, like acetone strips, is no longer money as I commented, is that they do not give you the information.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/10/2015 3:41 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater, so that we do not go and so we do not spend, which are the cucos ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/10/2015 3:54 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.