Lada

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/12/2015 11:05 p.m.

Hello, one of you are dm1
Lad??

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/12/2015 11:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good Aliciaalicia, here a lada diagnosed with 41 years 5 months ago with a 10 and honeymoon almost non -existent, two months ago we had to introduce the rapids, and in it we are.
Learning, learning and learning, graceful to this corner and to the valuable contributions of those who have been dealing with more time.
I take this opportunity to introduce myself, I have read you a lot but I have not dared to introduce myself so far.
Health.

Bita's profile photo
Bita
10/13/2015 9:53 a.m.

Hello, I felt a weirdo in these three months that I was diagnosed.
I must also be a very rare lada because I am 57 years old I am like the mother of the forum.
First I was with pills and the endocrine said that it was and only insulin for now Lantus 6.Greater comforts me. I learn from these great boys and girls from the forum are kind and help me in all my doubts. I repeat the roll.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/13/2015 10:11 a.m.

Do not apologize, please, the truth is that the patience that veterans have is infinite, many we come to this corner with many doubts and they all have an answer and deserve consideration by them.
I also started with lantus and antidiabetics, but by introducing the rapid insulin the oral antidiabetic took it to me.
Endo told me that to the one who began to have bad numbers for two weeks, I contacted her, I also explain how to regulate the basal.
Rare for age?I do not believe, precisely the lada is a type of diabetes that occurs in adults, they explained to me in the ambulatory that many types II are poorly diagnosed and are strained, but as in the beginning they take as II, over time they require insulin for theirControl, then they pass them to I. It would be necessary to ask for specific analyzes to all the two, but to the extent that there is overweight they remain in II.
In fact, Endo asked me for the evidence because I have no overweight, and then I thought of Lada, which was confirmed.

Bita's profile photo
Bita
10/13/2015 11:14 a.m.

Hello Xicos I am also Lada debut about 7 years ago with 28 years now I have 35 and well we are going very afraid of the future and its complications but ... after eating I have more or less that 160 or so, I do not consider itVery high is my average more or less 140 150 160 I lost a lot of weight about 20 kilos and I have recovered it again and I am overweight

irene's profile photo
irene
11/01/2017 3:12 p.m.

Hello Alicia,

Of breast nothing.I have 56 new compliant and I am made a kid !!!

The lada has this, that it limits us late (if there is any South American in the forum, the irony will understand me).

Tomorrow they do the analytics to confirm my lada but it seems that it looks like this type of diabetes.

And what do you want to say?I'm glad.

I am already even the noses of seeing that no matter how much I take care of and I take the medication there is no way to control my diabetes.First a metformin, after two, three ... sulfonylureas ... and four days with glycoxylated in 7 so as not to realize and move to 10.

Yes, I know that clicking is an annoyance.But it won't be so much.And if 7 -year -old children are able to do so, are we not going to know how to do it?

Do you imagine 6 6?Do you imagine being able to eat a donut again?(Very late in the afternoon, huh !!!)

Alicia comes, that we are no weird bug and as a Catalan poet said "everyone is to do and everything is possible"

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/02/2017 2:56 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.