Hello everyone, I'm new as you are !: D

Sacha's profile photo   12/12/2015 11 p.m.

Hello everyone!
My name is Sacha and I'm new at forum.
I would like to help and be helped with this disease that affects us all of us who are here of diabetes.
I am 28 years old and I was diagnosed with type II diabetes 3 years ago due to obesity.They started by sending me metformin and now they have changed it to me Liraglutide 1.8 a day only once.I have lost a lot of view, they give me dizziness, tingling in feet and hands, I also escape proteins through my urine, the kidney that goes regular and above all my hair falls a lot.Before I had abundant hair and now I'm staying bald :(
Also since I have diabetes, it gave me mild seborrheic dermatitis.I wear ketoconazole shampoo but my hair falls a lot.
I have a question in case someone takes me out of doubt.If I stay in my weight, type II diabetes would be cured?Or is it irreversible?
If you don't heal but it would be better controlled, would I grow all hair as I had before or will never have my hair before?(If I am obsessed with the hair but it is worrisome) and the view and so on?Thank you very much for reading me.
I also join all your consultations, doubts, questions and concerns everything I can and know.
Everyone sends you a cordial greeting!

Sacha's profile photo
Sacha
12/12/2015 11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, welcome!What glycosilada do you have now?How are the controls?
I suppose that in the analytics you will have ruled out that you have hypothyroidism or some other hormonal problem, because the hair can fall when something is not going hormonally .., have you looked at you if you have polycystic ovaries?
All that has treatment, but you need to see you an endocrine. And to make you a complete hormonal analytics.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/13/2015 2:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

, and if you have the high glycosilada, you should do all the tests to make the correct diagnosis of diabetes and put the treatment you need.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/13/2015 2:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Hi Regina!Thank you very much for answering.
My glycosilada is now 7.1%. And they have already made me ultrasound and hormonal analysis and I discarded polycystic ovaries or something else that billed diabetes.
Do you know if it is normal to fall so much hair with this disease and if you can recover if I stay in my weight or there is no solution?
Does the same thing happen to you with hair loss and other things?
Mine, how is type Diabetes by obesity, thought that if I stayed in my weight, I would be normalized and these problems disappear do you think?
I know that of everything that this disease brings, the hair is the least matter, but it is overwhelming and self -conscious.I hope you understand me.

Sacha's profile photo
Sacha
12/13/2015 7:39 p.m.

Well, if the hormonal analysis are normal, perhaps some hair vitamins come well. Go to the dermatologist to vecontrolo the glucose and weight, it will also improve.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/14/2015 12:57 a.m.

Hi Regina :) Thanks for answering me.
If hair capsules with vitamins and minerals have already taken but I don't see improvement. I will have what you tell me to control the glucose and lose weight if it improves. And especially for the other things derived from this more serious and important disease thanThe hair.
Thanks for everything and forgive that it is Taaan silly for worrying about the most superficial of the disease.
A hug from Spain !!!

Sacha's profile photo
Sacha
12/15/2015 7:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.