{'en': 'Tranquilizers to contrast the stress of diabetes?', 'es': '¿Tranquilizantes para contrarestar el estres de la diabetes?'} Image

Tranquilizers to contrast the stress of diabetes?

Sherpa41's profile photo   06/09/2016 1:39 p.m.

Do you take something to relax on a day -to -day basis?

Since the diabetes appeared to me, I was always very nervous if I was low and I ended up getting so tense that I was dizzy for the nerves of fear of getting dizzy.

A doctor prescribed me Bentazepam (Tiadipona), and took me 1/2 pill every time I went out with friends and could not be very aware of sugar, or when I had a job where I couldn't do pausesOr when I went to the doctor that stresses me a lot.And things like that.

Well, I was doing very well, I controlled my stress and with it I was relaxed but without sleep or stun, but after more than 20 years taking it intermittently, they have stopped manufacturing it and I miss it a lot.Since I spend supertenso, my arm tense, under the armpit and even my fingers sleep, they have done many tests to see if it is something more serious but they say that I am fine.

I have tried the lexatin but it does nothing to me, the Lorazepam falls asleep, now I am taking 1/2 lormetazepam when I am nervous and relaxes me and that improves my circulation and takes away my arm tensions, but also alsoI chafa a little.

What do you take to relax?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/09/2016 1:39 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 Lexatín of 1.5

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/09/2016 4:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I do not say that it is neither good nor bad, the same one day I have to use that type of mediation, but I am to make use of the medications as much as possible and even more if they are of the type you have named.For that stress or days of lowness or give the jar.I wear my bandages, I take my gloves and start giving the bag.The sport helps to have an occupied mind, dismisses and if you manage to give all that adrenaline that you carry inside, you will end with the body and mind so tired as to be able to sleep peacefully.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/09/2016 5:54 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Lorazepam, 1 mg works very well

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/09/2016 7:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

antonimar said:
lorazepan, 1 mg works very well

The Lorazepam tried it one day but I caused drowsiness.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/09/2016 7:56 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Orfidal, I think it is Lorazepam if you sleep an entire pill, take a half at night.It goes very well and has no side effects in those doses.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/09/2016 11:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Eye I take it for the stress and anxiety of life in general not because diabetes generates anxiety, it has never been the case ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/10/2016 4:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello @sherpa41 ... I am also very anxious too and something similar happens to me, at that time it helps me to take a clonazepam 0.5 mg sublingual via.

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
06/19/2016 1:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The diagnosis of diabetes also brought me a state of anxiety, caused by continuous concern about meals, rations, medication, schedules and fear of hypos.Many years ago.I started to take a 15 mg sedotime.ImprovementThe problem, which after a long time, despite being very soft, kept the day awake enough, I can't pass without it.I have tried to take it even on alternate days, and thus shot.

This is what I can help you Sherpa41
Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/19/2016 11:45 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I always look for the most natural alternative possible, you can also try homeopathy and if there is another one because a 10 mg zolpidem (even now there is 5 mg) is also soft.By the way @luvi giving the bag is very harmful to the back and hip?I have been removed from running and any impact sport, I have hernia, 2 protusions and entities of the ilíotibial band plus psoas touched and I am from a downturn .... What do you tell me?Now the girls have put to hit like crazy and I can describe: D

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/05/2016 12:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

@pochola, taking into account what you have I do not recommend it, the blow and its power comes out precisely from the hip rotation.For the ailments you suffer, I suppose they will have told you a million times is that the best thing that suits you is swimming.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/05/2016 2:57 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@ "Luvi", 10 million,:-@, but I find it very very very boring [-(.Zumba, running and room with the pool.But there is no form.Or <

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/05/2016 6:32 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

@pochola, yoga ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2016 7:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.