A hug and happy holidays

Ainhoa's profile photo   12/21/2015 1:22 p.m.

Hello everyone!I have not written even if I read everything you write-or almost everything because he is a lotNew to contribute, and simply read me already ...

Sometimes I imagine how different we will be from each other, our tastes, our opinions, our tendencies, but as we have arrived here because we share something that unites us, something that we have not chosen but that once made its appearance changed ourworld.

I wish you happy holidays , it is not that I passionate Christmas but well, you have to spend them better or worse, like a flu.

We continue to get to the bomb, I already commented that after three weeks of wearing it was hump and changed to us for another, so we have to readjust basal and ratios again, since before knowing that the bomb failed the glycemia of AnaThey were going up and also had to increase insulin, so now we are doing the opposite operation, with some scare by means of hypoglycemia, such as I hate them --....

But go, good and animated, very lively with the pump, although I feel the pressure of the time that runs, that we have to try to square things and adjust basal and others before the holidays are finished, that I reserved them almostAll for this topic.Wednesday has review, analytical and background.

He sends you a greeting and also wishes you happy parties.

A hug

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/21/2015 1:22 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Happy Christmas holidays!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/21/2015 1:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ainhoa, @anaisabel I wish you happy parties for you too!and for all the foreros !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/21/2015 2:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Likewise!!!!Happy holidays for everyone and a million thanks for everything you have helped us !!!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/21/2015 2:42 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Happy parties !!!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/21/2015 2:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Happy parties to everyone :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/21/2015 3:10 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Here you have the official congratulation card of the forum, I hope you like it!: P

You can circulate by Whattsapp, Facebook, whatever you do!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/21/2015 3:27 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks @Fer !!!What a chulast postcard;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/21/2015 3:41 p.m.

DT 3

Merry Christmas to all

PelusaGorda's profile photo
PelusaGorda
12/21/2015 4:54 p.m.

Happy parties to all of Monica, Alberto and Nur (our little one).

And thank you very much for supporting our projects and ideas.

And if the foreros allow me a concession thanks and happy very special parties for @Fer and his team, for having made a great family (and above well avenue).

We await a 2016 for everyone full of joy and hope in some development for our "sweet friend" diabetes.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
12/21/2015 6:59 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Happy parties to everyone.Have a great time and care with the polvorones !!!THE EAT <:-P

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/21/2015 8:16 p.m.

Congratulations and a hug!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2015 11:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks to everyone for being there, for your lessons, advice and encouragement.Who was going to tell me at the beginning of the year, that he would end with a patch on his arm and without having a downturn in almost a month (unthinkable!) Happy parties and a 2016 with better controls for all;)

valky's profile photo
valky
12/21/2015 11:55 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Happy holidays for everyone, although I have not written but I have not stopped reading.Thank you for you are always on the other side.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/22/2015 12:05 a.m.

Happy parties to everyone !!
I hope we still have this meeting point and that there is still such a good vibes !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/22/2015 8:23 a.m.

Merry Christmas and see if we have any the lottery !!
May you have good morning :-)

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/22/2015 9:45 a.m.

Happy parties to everyone !!!!Thanks for your help !!!I hope you continue being our help for aid for a long time, that you spend a very happy time !!!: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/22/2015 10:32 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

I wish you a happy Christmas day!, You enjoy it with the family !!!!

<:-P

fer's profile photo
fer
12/25/2015 10:44 a.m.

Equally everyone .... that you enjoy the day and yours.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/25/2015 11:16 a.m.

DT 3

Happy parties to all!

pike's profile photo
pike
12/25/2015 2:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.