{'en': '"Home" artificial pancreas (Openops)', 'es': 'Páncreas artificial "casero" (OpenAPS)'} Image

"Home" artificial pancreas (Openops)

hijodetroya's profile photo   06/11/2016 6:33 p.m.

@uvi less bad than ever we lose humor, because I don't know but we will not check that I don't want to look bad hahaha.Fer will block us if we continue hehehe.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/14/2016 9:16 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Uvi and @jconegar, use the private ones.It is a suggestion: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/14/2016 10:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

:-D:-D.

It is clear that it would be perfect to have reliable MCG and instant action insulin, I would facilitate everything, but the homemade pancreas makes me feel that things are underway, progressing.I prefer to build an artifact, with the many defects that I have, to limit myself to desire something perfect.Passivity kills me :-(

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
06/17/2016 12:01 a.m.

The pots are progressing, but that is engineering.
In diabetes medicine we continue in the stone age.

I want a cure not to wear a toaster on top.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2016 12:05 a.m.

:-D:-D.

Study medicine and look for the cure.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
06/17/2016 7:57 a.m.

Yes, seen what I have seen should have studied and investigate myself.At least it would not be a sold.But I don't get a lifetime with this shit, but one year.

It was quite curious, I thought I lived in 2015 and when I debuted 100 years.

And above according to some I have to give thanks not to have to piss in a strip that changes color.

By the way more or less priest already exists, which happens that it is very difficult for him to find financing for his studies, because something as common as a vaccine against tuberculosis does not give money.

Take an eye on this and FLIPAD what has been achieved: Link

Highlight: "The Trial Also Showed that bcg can eliminate The Disease-Causing t Cells and Restore insulin production, at least briefly, in People Who has had type 1 diabetes for many years.15 and Ears.) "
Translation: "The study also showed that the BCG can eliminate the T cells that cause the disease, and restore insulin production , at least briefly, in the people who havehad type 1 diabetes for many years.

To eliminate the T cells that have gone crazy and want to kill us, is an incredible advance.

New study that has already begun, duration 5 years: Link

From this lady, Dr. Faustman, many useless scientific community who had not achieved anything in decades made fun of her, and now shut up.

In spite of the advances achieved it is hard to finance and the studies are very long.

I of course, if I had access to BCG vaccines, I would put them with the frequency that the study says, total only makes you a small allergic reaction in the skin when putting it, and can cure you.

I not only complain in the forum, say what I can to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) that is involved among other things in encapsulated beta cells and intelligent insulin, and projects such as Faustman's with BCG.
I keep informed of these things and collaborate because I refuse to be like this.

Better to conform, cross their arms and let engineers build vagels to be a little less miserable, surely it is.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2016 2:14 p.m.

@Sherpa41 I invoke you.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2016 2:16 p.m.

artories said:
@sherpa41 I invoke you.

I think it was Dr. Faustman who said in an Israeli newspaper that they had cured diabetics with this medicine, but with patients outside the medical study they publish in the scientific journal.

He said that in the scientific study the doses had to be too strict and regular and could not achieve the same effect as a particular doctor with more freedom in the doses according to the need of each person.I really didn't believe it, I thought it was to advertise.But you never know I'm going to read what you've seen that there is new ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/17/2016 2:33 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

That said it in an interview, that with the doses so small that studies limit you will not heal anyone definitely, but that still are amazing results.

What has cured someone giving him the doses he has wanted, had not heard anything, but notice that I believe it.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2016 2:42 p.m.

Artorias, well for you.Anything but settle.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
06/20/2016 12:24 a.m.

For XDRIP users there is an Android application called HAPP, which uses the OpenOPP bookstore and that is an artificial pancreas but manually activated, we go that tells you what you have to put to take glucose to the goal.Of course, don't blindly pay attention to the application if you don't know what you are doing.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
06/25/2016 10:25 a.m.

Thanks @enriquec !!I will take an eye.I had it pending, since we have no compatible pump, at least prove that the algorithm is manually.
I understand that you will have to put all the data to give you the guidelines:
+ Basal pattern
+ Glucose: will it take the data directly from the xDrip ??
+ Carb that you take etc etc
No?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/27/2016 10:09 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
I plan to start the world of artificial pancreas.Do you know any that Medtronics bombs are compatible?And where can I get it?I plan to do it with free+miao to see how it comes out and I tell you ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/12/2018 2:43 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Jose Barral..Pide help ... X 1stovez here ...55 Toujeo and 10 .... 10 ... 10 .... and up to 14 ... 14 ... 14 and does not want to be around 100 .......... why ???420 ... 380 ... etc ... why?

Jose Barral Coira's profile photo
Jose Barral Coira
12/24/2018 10:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.