{'en': 'What can eat a type1 diabetic at Christmas?Find out in this thread', 'es': '¿Qué puede comer un diabético tipo1 en navidad? Descúbrelo en este hilo'} Image

What can eat a type1 diabetic at Christmas?Find out in this thread

Artorias's profile photo   12/21/2015 7:26 p.m.

Answer: Everything!

With the proper amount of insulin.

Merry christmas!

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/21/2015 7:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

For a moment, seeing the title of the subject, I had scared me !!!, great theme!: P

You like one from me!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/21/2015 7:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hahahaha artorias point a hahaha.Well add that they control what type of HC are hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/21/2015 8:33 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

:)) :))
And the accompanying drink;)
Merry Christmas and Buildo :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/21/2015 8:38 p.m.

You have forgotten to add artories ....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/21/2015 8:59 p.m.

:)>- To enjoy it a lot !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2015 10:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The other day I learned of a mother who has forbidden her son from everything that carries carato, I was checkered.It was through a friend, I directly show her Humalog's ball and said, tell that mother that this is for something ..... And if her endo has told him so change

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/22/2015 10:11 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Be careful with the comilones that then costs to lower them heheheeee

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/22/2015 5:34 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

That is what I repeat every time I left home.Of allooooo

Karme's profile photo
Karme
12/22/2015 10:07 p.m.

Everything ... if I spend it, I will lower it, I am up to the hat of this disease, for two comilones a year .... tb is our psychological health ....

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/22/2015 10:39 p.m.

To see it insulin is to use it, yes knowing hahahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/23/2015 11:52 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I upload the theme again, Merry Christmas!

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/24/2016 9:06 p.m.

Do you like the Roscón de Reyes de Trufa ???I love it and put the bomb to work at 500% but nobody takes away those moments of pleasure hahaha, accompanied with a good hot chocolate, hahahajaa.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/26/2016 9:19 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

And how do you know how much insulin you have to inject?I fear a wedding in September and I don't know what I am going to eat, or what to do ... the endocrine does not tell me how much insulin inject myself in front of a banquet.

artories said:
of everything.With the proper amount of insulin.

Merry Christmas!

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/11/2017 7:18 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

@"Emily" you have to calculate carbohydrates (HC), fats and exercise (dance, etc ...) what are you going to do, ah!, And eye, if you drink alcohol, you also have to take it into account, asIf it is cold or heat, with all this, and knowing yourself, you can get the proper insulin calculation for a glucose level that you are before the banquet, it is not easy, but with practice, you can get to control it.

Here are several issues that can help you.

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link resistance-a-la-insulina

fer's profile photo
fer
05/11/2017 8:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks Fer, I don't know if I'm going to be able, I will read what you have put me.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/11/2017 9:44 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Cheer up!Surely you can, and nothing happens if you are a little high that day, then you return to normal and ready!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/11/2017 10:32 p.m.

@Emily, do not be afraid at the wedding, such as when you leave home it is more difficultThe proteins that the HC explains: the seafood, meat and fish do not have HC, with free and you can eat them without problems.
Be careful with the sauces, do not abuse because they can wear sugar and with garrisons mainly avoid the potato.
The dessert you know, it is expendable and the equal bread.
When you know how to count rations and calculate insulin, you will repeat with dessert and everything;).
Do not stoop you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/14/2017 3:50 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

emily said:
thanks fer, I don't know if I'm going to be able, I will read what you have put me.
>

As the companions tell you little by little.
As much as we want to know sometimes we are going out of hand.
For a day or two that leaves it does not happen anymore, we are not mathematics, think only that when you leave your hands.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/14/2017 5:32 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.