{'en': 'Hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Hipoglucemias'} Image

Hypoglycemia

Dori's profile photo   10/15/2015 7:36 a.m.

Good chicxs.

I have a problem, after being going twice a week for a month because I had many declines and my nurse told me "I am to solve it" and we did it, I hallucinated how well I was telling me, we did not modify insulin.

But for two weeks I started classes, I go tomorrow, I have returned to lack of control and I don't know how to stop it because I have 35 or 50 hypos after eating and when I get up.

I put 9 from Lantus in the morning and 9 at night, yesterday I put on seven at night to see if I didn't give me a morning hiccup but it was 6 and I was 50.

Humalog put 4 at breakfast, 2 mid -morning because I take a small snack and if I don't put it on food;7 In food, sometimes 4 in the snack and 3 at dinner.

As I said they give me fat drops in the morning, which sometimes is 5 and I notice low and after eating.

The fact is that I am going to sleep around 170 and eat as well (the rations that touch me).Today I will try to lower myself in the food to see.

But I don't know what to do with hiccups at night (early).

Thank you!!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/15/2015 7:36 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

@Dori when you change the guideline of Lantus you have to wait a couple of days to see the result, put on tonight 7 again and if you get up goes down again continues.
With the hypos after eating test to lower the dose of fast, if you are still low it may be that you have to click after eating (maybe what happens is that the insulin effects you before the food).

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/15/2015 6:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much Inday, I have gone to the nurse today and he told me what you have lowered two at the food and 4 of Lantus at night.
From yesterday I put 7 from Lantus at night and I got up well today, although not yesterday.I'm going to try 3 to see how it goes and if not 5 he told me.
Very complicoo 'All xD
Thank you!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/16/2015 3:30 p.m.

20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

You may have the Lantus down, it is cut off in the afternoon and you arrive high at dinner.
Then it will make you better put it in the morning or at noon.
What do you want to get the three of us soon, which really covers 24 hours a day and without hypos.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/16/2015 3:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina now I put 3 from Lantus at night and nine in the morning, at the moment.
From the Tresiba my doctor told me last year.Will you have a lot left to leave?

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/18/2015 10:34 a.m.

@Dori, the endo told me last Tuesday that it left in November but that I did not know if threeiba would be called or like because there were 3 laboratories and the SS will only pass the 1

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/18/2015 11:13 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks @Gala good at least they pass it.This Wednesday I go to mine and Mr. I will comment

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/23/2015 1:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.