Honeymoon after 2 and a half months of debut?

mariah14's profile photo   06/14/2016 4:59 p.m.

Hello.

Let's see I have a huge doubt, because my daughter's diabetes is a mystery ...

She debuted (I started better: P) With her diabetes on this year 28/3, with 2 and a half years, giving her a 0.6 peptide result and according to her endocrine says that young children start very sharply and barely haveHoneymoon phase.

The fact is that since then and adapting to the diet for rations that gave us (which is not always eaten) and to the adaptation of insulin we were gradually regulating it, although it had its peaks after meals and some other hiccups.

Lately we put it 3.5 of Lantus and 0.5+correction for every 50 of more from 100 of blood glucose in the main meals.

Well, the fact is that since the past Jugvews the girl has been with a fever and has eaten less, so we have lowered the lantus to 3 and at the meals we have not put quickly, and yet, I was always eaten or not inValues ​​between 70 and 120, with some more hypo to nothing that moves.The fact is that yesterday Monday and today I started eating better (it was on porridge, potitos and yogurt) but it continues in those ranges ... it will be because of the heat?"Destrozo" the pancreas and this virus has been "recovered" (of tb lusions is lived xD)

I await your answers, experiences, etc ...
A confusing mother ~ x (

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
06/14/2016 4:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It may be that this in honeymoon because it is no longer a dangnetic it will be that it is not :(. It has very little so it may happen that your glycemia is well. It remains controlled because we cannot forget that from one day to another you can change.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/14/2016 9:07 p.m.

@Mariah14 also looks at the issues of the forum that talk about the honeymoon, you will see that there are cases of all kinds, from which they have barely had, to those who have lasted them for a couple of years, I think it is a readingInteresting for your case.Here the link:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
06/14/2016 9:31 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Yes, I at the beginning when I debuted that it was April 2012, I was a month and a half or two months regulating, then when you always stabilize the slow and quickly, and well, then I was a year almost with a precious honeymoonAnd with really good values ​​until it ends, it can be said that heat of course influences blood glucose, you eat less than in winter and of course you spend more energy.I hope everything remains well, greetings

kerensammolina's profile photo
kerensammolina
06/15/2016 5:15 p.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

Hello, I am in the same my daughter debuted on April 7 of this anus and in days the endocrinologist that she avia entered a honeymoon phase told me, the truth is their controls are perfect, some ups and downs but not complicated but nothing complicatedof Areglar ... my question is when this phase ends or how long? And when is the control very terrible?I am really terrified with this doubt. I have a friend that her daughter has type1 diabetis 14 years ago and I have gone well, of course with many care and exercised ... she told me that when I finish the face of the honeymoon the moonThe only difference that there is K increases insulin units but that with care can be controlled ... will it be true ???

Estela_1519's profile photo
Estela_1519
06/24/2016 4:26 p.m.

kerensammolina said:
yes, I at first when I debuted that it was April 2012, I was month and a half or two months regulating, then when you always stabilize you a little slow and the fast, andWell, then I was a nail year almost with a precious honeymoon with really good values ​​until it ends, it can be said that the heat of course influences blood glucose, you eat less than in winter and of course you spend more energy.I hope everything remains well, greetings

Estela_1519
06/24/2016 4:27 p.m.

Hello a question when the honeymoon ends, are more the symptoms of this disease?Well, I mean if there are more considerable ups and downs that cannot be controlled ... Doubt is killing me ...

Estela_1519
06/24/2016 4:30 p.m.

You will have to gradually rise the doses of insulin.While they grow, insulin needs are increasing, sometimes suddenly, in a few days.
With the glucometer and the slow insulins, it will be easier to adjust.
If there is two or three days high at the same time, go up the insulin that acts there.If you get on average in half unit, you can adjust better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/25/2016 4:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.