Any information helps

villaprz's profile photo   06/28/2016 6:50 a.m.

Hello my name is Jesús Alberto I would like to know if they can help me a little, my family has had diabetesThe diseases, in addition, I want to start a business to which all kinds of dishes and desserts that do not compromise health are offered.
Is the sutevia sugar?
that they shouldn't eat?
What fruit does it hurt?
What flours can they eat?
How much should glucose be?
What seeds can they eat?
There are many questions that occur to me if you tell me your experience and recommendations will help me and I would appreciate it very much.

villaprz's profile photo
villaprz
06/28/2016 6:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Stevia is not sugar;Steviool glycosides are a sweetener and does not pose any problem (like any other sweetener) provided that admissible daily intake is not overcome (first leg)

Eating should eat everything, although in a "normal" situation, foods rich in glucose are usually avoided, in case of suffering hypoglycemia (or being close to it) there are those who resort precisely those foods to trace.There are also people who eat everything and only calculate the rapid insulin dose they need to metabolize the amount of glucose and hydrates they have ingested.

The fruit has fructose, which also rises the blood glucose level, not all fruits have the same amount of fructose, in Google you can find several tables.

If you want to set up a business designed for people with diabetes, I think that a good idea would be that you indicate in each dish the amount of glucose and hydrates it carries, thus facilitating the calculation of insulin that is necessary.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/28/2016 8:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.