Remove blood for medication other than the finger

aranzazuleg's profile photo   06/28/2016 9:26 a.m.

Hello, I know that there is the geentel prick who is supposed to prick in the leg or arm, but my question is because a normal puncture does not serve to extract blood from those areas.

Checking the prick it is worth a painless method, but because a normal puncture does not serve to get your blood out of the forearm.

And then I wanted to know if the measurements are equally exact as those of the finger.

:-*

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/28/2016 9:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think if you get blood, you are worth any prick and anywhere.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/28/2016 8:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I think it is the hand because it is more comfortable and less painful.

Alvarozuma's profile photo
Alvarozuma
06/29/2016 6:39 a.m.

─ DM1 desde Enero 2015. 18 años.
─ Novorapid y Tresiba
─ HbA1c: 6,5% ✔
❝Es duro fracasar en algo, pero es mucho peor no haberlo intentado❞

I have heard whenever the finger is made on the finger are the nerve endings or something, but when I see the geentel prick, I don't know, one day I have to try ....

aranzazuleg
06/29/2016 9:06 a.m.

The theme of the people is that it sucks and I believe that that is why it is easier to prick in other parts of the body.But if with your normal prick, you can get a drop, I don't think there are problems.
A very important thing, glucose variations are slower in other different areas of fingers.I understand that because in the fingers there are many more capillaries and the blood runs more.At least it is like that in my body, I have it proven

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/29/2016 3:06 p.m.

When you look at your fingers you know the current blood glucose, but if you do it elsewhere in the body you will have the glycemia of 30 minutes before.I don't know if it will be so, but it is what they said.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/30/2016 3:05 p.m.

Already, ... that feared me ....

aranzazuleg
06/30/2016 3:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.