Comparison Free Road Bicycle with HC overload or without it.

jconegar's profile photo   12/27/2015 10:44 p.m.

I wanted to teach these two training that I have made the first one is made on Tuesday of this week.
Link
In this training it was a 142 km route that performs without having made an HC overload before.There I specify everything I had to take.

In this other link is the comparison of another training that I have made today of 108 km but making a small HC overload previously, taking as reference the first 108 km of the previous training without overload.
Link

I put it so that you look at how important it is for sport a good diet to wear a good glycogen load in the body, have good feelings and avoid the better hypos.

Very lower HC shots making a small overload.The overloads are indicated only in long -lasting training taking it into account.I tell you how it has gone to me, it does not mean that everyone is the same, after the half marathon where I also did it I have checked that I do well.

At the end of them I put the bonds back to the thread so that you do not turn crazy back.

Thank you all for being there.

Well, I do more things than the sport that you know you also go out to walk hahaha, go up and under the stairs of my building (it is the ninth), you will not think that it is only sports hahaha.A hug to all.

Do you know this joke?They have told me today hahaha.

Two friends:
- Hey, because my son in his new work feels like fish in the water.
- What are you doing?
- Nothing...

I am very happy to read that the people who have put a bomb in the forum are doing very well !!!!!!And some of them know that he goes for her, hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/27/2015 10:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Very interesting blog, although to carry so much control you have to understand a lot and of course a good nutritionist that advises us at all times to eat and drink.Congratulations on that hobby as healthy as the bike is.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/27/2015 11:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Everything you do is fabulous, I or dreams could do it, I don't want to do it either, but we must bear in mind that we all have no nutritionists, educators ...., I see my endocrine every 4 months (now I don't know why II quote for 6) If I have a problem I have to manage alone since my header knows less than me.What a good luck you have!
I like to read everything you get @jconegar :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/27/2015 11:25 p.m.

@Ramon2 For me it was already necessary, you have to squeeze the maximum juice of everything.We are a very little looked world and that we do not receive the assistance we need.

@anaisabel I did the educator courses but I already needed the help of a nutritionist to learn a little more.He is teaching me a lot are many continuous hours of training, the muscles get damaged by poor diet.
The theme of the endos because they also fail a lot in the subject of weight, they weigh you and already this, but the weight is composed among other things of water, muscle and fat and a endo does not tell you why weighs more, you simply "you have fattened"They have no means.
I have read a lot, I try to strain in food talks, I'm 29 years old and I had never gone to a nutritionist, I've been 3 weeks before my first half marathon that I am going.
I have come to make an 8 -hour indoor cycle master without anyone's help, but now I realize that we never know enough.
Here in this world we are the ones who have to look for life, which puts us all in books.
We have touched the fat man to know how to take it and learn day by day.
What is clear that in this big family of sweets we are here to help us.
We must always be positive, fight for what we want and never lose our illusions and when we fall we have to raise and fight more strongly because our health I think I do not protect us well.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/27/2015 11:41 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar today I have had a talk with a diabetic cousin about how for this type of training, already made two half marathons and the second with better average and sensations than in the first.

He basically did the same as you, hydrates overload and exit almost 200, gels and running.What without a bomb or dexcom, the first test came frog and ended almost 300.
The second better in all aspects, came out with 180 and took some gel less and arrived in 115.

Today we have updated, which already happens in Christmas meals haha ​​and just as I told her, I say for you, to admire that you always overcome you in sport.At least I am very encouraged !!:)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/28/2015 7:49 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater I learn from everyone very much.Any minimum detail I learn, from all comments.It is very important because we really learn from us.
You already know what I think with sport, but both me and other companions of the forum that I admire.
Thank you very much Gemater

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/28/2015 10:09 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
@ramon2 For me it was already necessary, you have to squeeze the maximum juice of everything.We are a very little looked world and that we do not receive the assistance we need.

@anaisabel I did the educator courses but I already needed the help of a nutritionist to learn a little more.He is teaching me a lot are many continuous hours of training, the muscles get damaged by poor diet.
The theme of the endos because they also fail a lot in the subject of weight, they weigh you and already this, but the weight is composed among other things of water, muscle and fat and a endo does not tell you why weighs more, you simply "you have fattened"They have no means.
I have read a lot, I try to strain in food talks, I'm 29 years old and I had never gone to a nutritionist, I've been 3 weeks before my first half marathon that I am going.
I have come to make an 8 -hour indoor cycle master without anyone's help, but now I realize that we never know enough.
Here in this world we are the ones who have to look for life, which puts us all in books.
We have touched the fat man to know how to take it and learn day by day.
What is clear that in this great family of sweets we are here to help us.
We must always be positive, fight for what we want and never lose our illusions and when we fall we have to raise and fight more strongly because our health I think I do not protect us well.

And I say, couldn't that be done on a smaller scale on it day by day to avoid the hypos during it exercise?

You comment that you did some educator courses in what are those courses?

To continue burning Jorge fuel ;-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/29/2015 5:53 p.m.

Everything related to diabetes, I did years ago.
The theme of pure and hard overload as I did for the half marathon is advised to continue it, and you know everything I take that was a lot, and if it helped me not to take anything in the average, when I saw people notDiabetics taking gels, bars and many dizzy.
Now in this test I made a much milder take, I had to take less rations but the most insured levels.
Ah !!!I had not read the composition on the Energy Up gels website, it says that it has 26, but I think I remember that 12 were fast action and the rest were slower, so we did not understand why they had no more effect than the Gluc Up.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/29/2015 7:03 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
Everything related to diabetes, I did years ago.
The theme of pure and hard overload as I did for the half marathon is advised to continue it, and you know everything I take that was a lot, and if it helped me not to take anything in the average, when I saw people notDiabetics taking gels, bars and many dizzy.
Now in this test I made a much milder take, I had to take less rations but the most insured levels.
Ah !!!I had not read the composition on the Energy Up gels website, it says that it has 26, but I think I remember that 12 were fast action and the rest were slower, so we did not understand why they had no more effect than the Gluc Up.

But do those courses give them at the SS hospital?Are they aimed at patients?It is that when I started I did it by an educator and an endocrine in the SS, but as I have private insurance I followed later with this doctor outside the SS.A little mess: doctor by private, material by the SS

The truth is that if there are these courses and are for a more advanced level of disease management if they would be interested, although perhaps with the level I already have, it may not be necessary.You already know.knowing is power

As for the Energy Up, the effect lasts more and better than with the Gluc Up. Surely it is due to the mixture of slow and fast, I did know it;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/29/2015 7:09 p.m.

Let's see those courses are years ago.They were for nurses and I managed to enter.But the level we have today I think they would be worth it.It is the experience that he does, living day by day with this award that has fallen to us.Do not stop reading but not books but forums around the world, read experiences from around the world, compare them.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/30/2015 2:13 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.