Article on diabetes that have published me

Dori's profile photo   12/30/2015 8:24 p.m.

Good, I leave you here an article about the diabetes that I wrote last month and that they published in CCS.I also encourage you to read what they publish because they are issues that interest us all.
Greetings! Link

Dori's profile photo
Dori
12/30/2015 8:24 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

I really like @dori, especially and when you mean that supposed "normality" with which it is intended to soften the diagnosis and then proceed to enumerate the amount of factors that suddenDoing sports is more complicated, in short what we all know.As you say in the article, learn everything from zero.I keep a question about the classification of diabetes, and that is that I did not know that gestational diabetes is called "type 3" !!Here we define ourselves type 3 l@s that we have relatives or loved ones with diabetes ... I thought I was type 3 !!: \ ">. A hug

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/30/2015 9:04 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I do not know why I have put type 3 to the pregnant women, when you are the relatives xD I have queu me'. I would have to have put it differently.
Anyway, I was so short to write it, I had rants to explain that in 400 words I did not know hahahaha I had a lot of happened.
Thanks and greetings!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
12/30/2015 9:52 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Very good article, Dori!, accounts very well the difficulties of "normal" life.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/31/2015 12:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Congratulations Dori !!!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/31/2015 8:16 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I liked your article @dori especially when you say that diabetes begins when the honeymoon ends, a great truth (at least in my case).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/31/2015 12:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good @dori to me there is a part that you have written that I like the most and I imagine that you will know what it is to "exercise. A minimum of 30 minutes a day will be enough."The important thing that is at the moment and for the future.
Congratulations.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/31/2015 5:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Short, concise and to the grain.Without putting a lot of straw perfectly explained ..

Congratulations !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/01/2016 2:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.