Can I take protein?

MauroT's profile photo   12/31/2015 1:02 a.m.

Well, I started the gym for a while, but I notice a little skinny, so I decided to buy proteins to make me smoothies and thus be able to create muscle.My question is as follows: can I take proteins with diabetes, knowing that you can harm my kidneys or is it just my thing?

I would like you to tell me experiences they had (those who have ever consumed proteins).

MauroT's profile photo
MauroT
12/31/2015 1:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't think you need those shakes..., try to do sports and muscles without taking anything ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/31/2015 1:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Maurot of course that you can always take protein in its amount advised, I in the post-Americans when they have been considerable to recover the muscle.
People may tell you not to take them but nothing happens if you take them, that if you threaten them with milk so that the absorption to the muscle is more good.I do not take them to widen muscle but to recover and in considerable training alone, I take a saucepan that carries 20 gr, with 450 ml of milk, and calculates that you are getting into the body about 6 rations of HC of absorptionSomething slow, I also add two tablespoons of Coo Light tail.
If you want you can also take this for a post-sign, your 20 grs of proteins with 250 ml milk with cinnamon and lemon, plus 30 grs of white bread with turkey breast and you will have faster and more slow HC.
And it always takes good diet in addition to this and that is not a protein -based food only taking everything.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/31/2015 5:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.