Gym diet - Doubt

Alvarozuma's profile photo   07/01/2016 11:57 a.m.

When I am a little older I will go to the gymnasio, but I am a thin asinque the safest thing is that they put a diet to take dough.And the diet that puts you in the gymnasio is always to eat carbohydrates, for example: a lot of pasta and rice ...

And I cannot always afford that because I would have very high peaks and the HBA1C would climb me.

Asinque when I get to the gymnasio and tell the coach that I have diabetes, the safest thing is that I have no idea about what it is ... Why can food replace it to make mass when I reach the gymnasio?

This is a doubt that always came to mind

Alvarozuma's profile photo
Alvarozuma
07/01/2016 11:57 a.m.

─ DM1 desde Enero 2015. 18 años.
─ Novorapid y Tresiba
─ HbA1c: 6,5% ✔
❝Es duro fracasar en algo, pero es mucho peor no haberlo intentado❞

I also know that when I go to the gym I have to take candies or 15 grams of sugar in case it gives me hypoglycemia, because when I give me a hypoglycemia I notice it instantly.

Alvarozuma's profile photo
Alvarozuma
07/01/2016 12:13 p.m.

─ DM1 desde Enero 2015. 18 años.
─ Novorapid y Tresiba
─ HbA1c: 6,5% ✔
❝Es duro fracasar en algo, pero es mucho peor no haberlo intentado❞

In parts, in the first place, no monitor/coach of the musculation room is formed or specialized in diabetes, so as soon as you raise what you say, it will tell you what the rest is not diabetic.To take dough, you have to ingest x kcal.Generally distributed in 6-7 meals, (with the new basal insulins such as Tresiba) they give you some "freedom" with meals, among others to suppress mid-morning and snack.So if you are going to eat between 6-7 times and increase Kcal's intake you have no choice but to put more insulin.The food you comment on rice and pasta (among many others) are those that recommend generating good glycogen deposits in the muscle, among many others.
As for carrying juice, sugar, sugary or isotonic drink, provided that a wear and tear activity is going to be recommended, but generally with anaerobic exercises, the glycemia tendency is to rise, although at the time he effectsOtherwise, it also depends on each one.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/01/2016 12:48 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.