Very happy !!

aranzazuleg's profile photo   07/05/2016 10:24 a.m.

hello!!Just as my despair for my son's hemoglobins, it is to receive tell you that we have achieved it !!

Is in 6.8 !!It is impressive, or at least for me, and the truth is that we have achieved it by spending a little of the diabetes, Sisi, instead of being going up and down insulinas we have established the "two days" pattern, untilThat there are not two days with a high or low level nothing is modified, because the truth is that the cry is very variable and anything affects it.

With this I believe that we have achieved it, to see if we maintain it, in addition I have won in peace of mind with this guidelIn tranquility.

That if the glycemia controls remain many, in that we do not vary because the dowers are not noticed ....

We are very happy :) & GT;--

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/05/2016 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations @aranzazuleg and little by little it is a background, not speed, a small step is better than many crazy and like everything in this life common sense.Celebrate it as it deserves and serves as a breath and breathing.All the best

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/05/2016 10:30 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Yeah!!Pq now I know, if you can !!

aranzazuleg
07/05/2016 10:40 a.m.

ENBORABUENA @AZAZuleg.You are a fighter !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
07/05/2016 10:45 a.m.

Congratulations @Aranzazuleg.As they tell you above, this is not a race of 100 meters smooth, it is a background race and on top of obstacles

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/05/2016 10:53 a.m.

Congratulations!!!!You are champions, when they are so small, everything should be much more difficult, and you have achieved it.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/05/2016 12:51 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

If it is more difficult if, I am very proud, I did not think that we would get it before the age of 8, I saw it very complicated, now that I know it can be a matter of following the rhythm.

aranzazuleg
07/05/2016 12:55 p.m.

Congratulations,@aranzazuleg, we also always follow the pattern of two days.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/05/2016 3:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Congratulations @aranzazuleg, as partners tell you, it is not easy but with enthusiasm and effort you can.
We have to fight with our diabetes not against her, she is our partner 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Much encouragement and continue fighting for those fantastic figures !!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/05/2016 8:12 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Good @Anzazuleg = D> = D> = D>
I congratulate them both!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
07/06/2016 3:03 a.m.

Congratulations

Ronin's profile photo
Ronin
07/06/2016 8:53 a.m.

How well @Anzazuleg!To continue like this and enjoy the summer :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/06/2016 9:13 a.m.

@Anzazuleg congratulations !! Your child uses insulin bomb?
I am having a bad time with my girl, I thought that in summer with the heat and others I would have better values, but the setback, there are times to shoot it !! And also a lot for emotions (when I cry or it is like a motorcycle)
The two days as you do? According to Basal's medication in the morning?

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
07/06/2016 9:36 a.m.

Nooooo, easier than all that, I look at it before meals, snacks ... and when a high or low figure comes out I do not modify the pattern of anything, I wait for that to repeat two days in a row.

I have realized that any variation makes this a high or low day, and not always due to lack of insulin or excess of it, with this I have achieved less variability due to the modification of the pattern.

PQ variable my son is still, we go as his mother, but I do not modify my pattern as well as so, and I began to apply what I do for me for him, and has given good result.

Thank you all for the messages, when there is good tb news you have to share them not only the bad, hehehe ...

aranzazuleg
07/06/2016 10:35 a.m.

Congratulations!!

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/06/2016 11:08 a.m.

@Anzazuleg congratulations!With children it has to be very difficult, especially if they are very young and do not know how to tell you.

I did not know the pattern of 2 days, but it seems reasonable because adults tell us that we do not change anything until it repeats 3 days in a row.

Much encouragement, go ahead and enjoy the summer.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/07/2016 3:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.