I'm Nacho and I want to present myself

nacho's profile photo   01/10/2016 6:04 p.m.

Good and rainy afternoon to all.Well, after almost 15 years of diabetic I have recently known this forum that has made me rethink my illness.
I would like to take the opportunity to present and be able to help with comments (and above all, why not say it, take advantage of your wisdom)
Greetings to all and if you allow it soon I will begin to ask you my doubts

nacho's profile photo
nacho
01/10/2016 6:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @Nacho, surely after 15 years you will not be the only one to learn, you will have much to contribute too.All the best

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/10/2016 6:35 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Good Gemater, because I don't know what to tell you, because for a few months I am a little "downturn" things happen to me that I do not understand, and I recognize that I am a little fought with my body and my illness.
The gyzes I have are not bad at all (between 6,8-7.5; although we must recognize that more above 7 than below), but I have a lot of sacrifice of daily sport, and I am aware that not so notI can continue.
I am considering the purchase of an MCG to meet a little better and try to correct the mistakes I make.
It also "gives me anger" when everyone (doctors and family) find reasons to "justify" what happens to you, and to what you, that you live with it, do not find explanation.
Anyway ... I will contribute everything I can and I will vent even more :) :) :););

nacho's profile photo
nacho
01/10/2016 7 p.m.

Welcome @Nacho!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/10/2016 8:49 p.m.

Hi Nacho !!Welcome.I have also passed gangs of anger with the world through diabetes and getting angry with me around because everyone thinks more.
This forum is totally a success because you realize that you are not the only one to which those things happen and people are Majisima.All the best

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
01/10/2016 8:57 p.m.

A hug @Nacho!I'm a lot of a lot of the group.Quant@s we are more we learn, and of course you feel very understanding and support.Here we find friendship, understanding and selfless support, and many times all that information and advice that has not reached us by "professionals".Cheer up!!!!!;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/10/2016 9:54 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

@Nacho As they already tell you in the thread, all or almost all have passed through better and worse moments, and the family thinks with the best intention, but who takes it is you.There are at least days that I would like this to give me a breath, but it does not happen and well ... that what I want to tell you is that you do not discourage you, that if you put from you and stay in those figures, decent althoughThey are not perfect, more than Bajon you should feel motivated and proud.

As you say now there are many things like the MCG that nobody explains to you and that can help you with controls, insulin bombs, and many other things that at least, and thanks to this forum I am finding out.And after so much time, I forget to continue putting up to day, continue "studying", I accommodate what I had.

Thanks to the people and the issues of the forum, at least I took a step forward and I am recycling.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/10/2016 11:15 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi Nacho Welcome.I have been with this partner who would have preferred to have another way, sweet but with another form and other curves hahaha.
It happens to all, the same situations never have to give the same glymatical values.
Many times come to get insulin and it costs to go down.
In a sports issue or I tell you, it is sometimes crazy, everything influences but then the satisfaction of having achieved it is double, uffff and when the food is very important.
I have a McG the Dexcom for 3.5 years and since July I go with a bomb and I can assure you that I will decide for the pump and hopefully I would have done it before.
I did not eat for portions before, now with all easier and better.
Really the only ones who know what we carry are us.
We all have to learn from everyone and for what you need here we are.
Courage champion !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/11/2016 1 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Welcome to the @Nacho forum, I join the comments of my classmates and I hope we can help you.

I invite you to calmly read the thread of Phrases about diabetes that most hateis I think you will find many that will make you laugh,Others reflect, and above all, many in which you are going to identify!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/11/2016 9:43 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, thank you all for your words of mood and encouragement, they are greatly appreciated.
Fer, the truth is that the post of the phrases had already read it above, and I can assure you that each and every one of the entrances I have lived (and I am sure that all of you) on more than one occasion.:) :) :)

nacho's profile photo
nacho
01/11/2016 10:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.