{'en': 'Just to vent', 'es': 'Sólo para desahogarme'} Image

Just to vent

joejunior's profile photo   01/10/2016 10:16 p.m.

Hello,

I only write this message to vent.I am very frustrated.I continue with high values ​​of prediabetes, after having lost 20 kilos, having gained muscle mass and having brutally improved my diet, which is now excellent and I no longer know where to improve it.I just drink water, and exercise almost daily.

Although I cannot deny that I feel much better than when I had overweight (and almost obesity), my last hemo has come out the same as the previous one, 5.6 %, and I am 33 years old.Although I would sign for conserving it like this forever, it annoyed me not to have managed to reduce it.I am taken care of exquisite, I assure you, as well as if the diagnosis of type 2 was definitive.However, I continue with postprandial peaks to prediabetic nieges.

Anyway, I just wanted to say it here, because I know that there are people who understand it and needed to tell it.

All the best.

joejunior's profile photo
joejunior
01/10/2016 10:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello;You have to look at it on the good side, if you had not lost 20 kg and improved diet, you might have more.A 5.6 glyc you are at the limit but does not mean that you are.Look at the fasting values ​​and you don't worry either.It's good to take care but not worry.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/10/2016 10:42 p.m.

You have a very good hem, which could not be improved with treatment.While you can keep it feeding, stay calm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/10/2016 11:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I congratulate you for the effort, to continue like this !!!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
01/18/2016 12:55 a.m.

If saying what you feel: be frustrated and want to vent you ???DO IT !Well, it will help you to follow this difficult path that touches all diabetics, pass !!My path is already 54os from Diabètes Typo 1 and that ........... I can understand you perfectly and (how many do you have?) Does it have us for those moments and take care of your food, take the treatment well,Talk clearly with your Dr. and you will see that everything will be better .... This disease is only for "brave", so, what ahead !!!!A sweet greeting ani

ani's profile photo
ani
01/18/2016 4:33 p.m.

Hello.The first thing is to download 20kg is the first victory, sport hooks and you will need more and more hehehe.Best of all, it helps diabetes and as they say here if you had not lowered the weight your gallicada alomejor would have risen.
Much encouragement and strength !!!

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
01/18/2016 5:16 p.m.

You took the correct measure: diet and exercise.Now we just have to go calmly and not worry about more ...
All the best !

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
01/18/2016 5:39 p.m.

Thank you all.I will continue working a lot and keeping my diet.It is true that exercise hooks, it's true!Who was going to tell me a year ago that I would be as I am now ... Thank you for being so positive, it is glad to read and make you want to keep us healthy.Thanks, thanks

joejunior's profile photo
joejunior
01/18/2016 5:50 p.m.

Hello!5.6 is not an optimal value, right ??Between 5 and 6 is normal and is right in the middle, why concern?What are we post prandial?I think I am in a similar situation ... and trying to take care of myself with meals that I already relaxed the last months!

Anitaz's profile photo
Anitaz
01/18/2016 7:57 p.m.

Congratulations!!I would like to have that glyce and that I take care of me.I am between 6,1-6.2 and my endo tells me that it is fine.
20kg is a great achievement and disciplous to exercise even more ... It costs me horrors and I always find an excuse not to do so.
Stay like this, it seems fantastic, enviable and exemplary.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2016 10:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

joejunior said:
hello,

I only write this message to vent.I am very frustrated.I continue with high values ​​of prediabetes, after having lost 20 kilos, having gained muscle mass and having brutally improved my diet, which is now excellent and I no longer know where to improve it.I just drink water, and exercise almost daily.

Although I cannot deny that I feel much better than when I had overweight (and almost obesity), my last hemo has come out the same as the previous one, 5.6 %, and I am 33 years old.Although I would sign for conserving it like this forever, it annoyed me not to have managed to reduce it.I am taken care of exquisite, I assure you, as well as if the diagnosis of type 2 was definitive.However, I continue with postprandial peaks to prediabetic nieges.

Anyway, I just wanted to say it here, because I know that there are people who understand it and needed to tell it.

Greetings.

Hello, I am as I have lost 20 kg and the glucose has dropped very little.How do you follow?

loli23's profile photo
loli23
05/15/2021 9:16 a.m.

loli23 said:
joejunior said:
hello, hel

Greetings.

Hello, I am as I have lost 20 kg and the glucose has dropped very little.How do you follow?

@Joejunior the last time I visit the forum was in 2018 and the message you comment is from 2016, I don't think you answer you

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/15/2021 2:26 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
loli23 said:
joejunior said:
joejunior said:
hello, hello, Hello,

Greetings.

@Joejunior the last time I visit the forum was in 2018 and the message you comment is from 2016, I don't think it answers

Ok thanks. Where do you look at the date and so on?NO.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
05/15/2021 7:05 p.m.

Under the name of the writing the message comes a calendar -shaped square click AHI, the time is the time.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/15/2021 8:49 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Alberto_13 said:
Under the name of the writing the message comes a calendar -shaped square click AHI, the time comes out recent

That in the tablet does not come out.It must be on the computer.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/15/2021 10:11 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yes, indeed.Neither in the tablet nor on the mobile comes out.Only with the computer can you see.Although one selects the calendar, nothing comes out.The calendar already indicates that the chat is some months old, but one knows nothing more.It is a failure that I hope to solve those who carry the forum.
@Fer
My suggestion.Q always appear the complete date, day, month and year.
There are many people who answer very very old messages.Others reopen old issues, but they do it to recover a topic

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/16/2021 12:40 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
yes, indeed.Neither in the tablet nor on the mobile comes out.Only with the computer can you see.Although one selects the calendar, nothing comes out.The calendar already indicates that the chat is some months old, but one knows nothing more.It is a failure that I hope to solve those who carry the forum.
@Fer
There are many people who answer very very old messages.Others reopen old issues, but they do it to recover a topic

GREETING

Hello.When putting the mouse on the calendar icon, the post date is shown.Note: Do not click.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/16/2021 6:13 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

jldiazdel said:
yes, indeed.Neither in the tablet nor on the mobile comes out.Only with the computer can you see.Although one selects the calendar, nothing comes out.The calendar already indicates that the chat is some months old, but one knows nothing more.It is a failure that I hope to solve those who carry the forum.
@Fer

GREETING

@Fer
I support that the date always comes out ...
Thank you so much!

isabelbota
05/16/2021 7:12 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@matrix
It's true!Pressing on the calendar on the TB tablet you can see the date!Thank you!

isabelbota
05/16/2021 7:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.