Just doubts

Andresmiron's profile photo   07/09/2016 7:08 p.m.

Good, I am a 38 -year -old boy, after losing a lot of weight I made a complete analytical, since Wednesday of this week I have been diacnistic of this type of diabetes and now I only have doubts.They have told me to do the test tomorrow and night before eating and the 1 gr pill at dinner.In my analytics where I am diacnostic I have 288 sugar.And well, I am modifying the food but I have very little information.In the morning, I do the sugar test and I get 240 I do not know if I can do sports, if I do it after playing sports has risen to 290, if I do it after eating at noon out out of curiosity I get 340 340... I know that I have been (only 4 days) for a very short time and that my doctor prescribed a single 1gr pill for dinner the first week and from the second week a 1gr pill in lunch and another equal in thedinner.When will I see results?What do I do with sport?I am not a bit low of morals.Greetings and thanks in advance.

Andresmiron's profile photo
Andresmiron
07/09/2016 7:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It gives me that with these values, the diagnosis is wrong and more than a type 2 diabetes, you have or are starting to appear a type 1 diabetes, so, the pill of your doctor little does not do anything or rather.Try for a few days to make a healthy eating and with some reasonable Kcal 1500-2000 kcal, exercising daily for no less than 45 minutes and continues to measure the blood glucose before and after (2-3 hours) of the meals.But the most sensible thing is to go to the emergency room.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/09/2016 8:09 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Thank you, this week I have a visit to my doctor to see what she tells me.All the best

Andresmiron's profile photo
Andresmiron
07/09/2016 10:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That they do all the necessary tests, including that of the peptidoc, because, if it is type1, the pills are of no use. They make you the right diagnosis and put the proper treatment to have good controls.
With values ​​of 350 it is urgent.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/10/2016 12:25 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If you have more than 200 you should not exercise @Andresmiron and of course it paints that it will be more a type I diabetes than a type II.I would go to the doctor as soon as possible.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/10/2016 6:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I think like the others .... You have a type 1 diabetes but, with the metmorphine they have sent you you would be in lower values.
You see Emergency.There they do the tests at the time and they will derive an endocrine of emergency so that it of insulin and its guidelines.
Above or about 300 as soon as you will put yourself in 400 or more at risk of diabetic coma;I tell you because I spend.I entered with 340 in the emergency room and they did not let me eat in hours until they lowered it to 160.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/11/2016 12:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.