Swallow versus toujeo

sigsauer's profile photo   01/12/2016 12:38 p.m.

Well, I don't know if someone in this country is using any of the new insulins of prolonged action because I just came from the endocrine and has updated me telling me "unworthy" that in Portugal and Greece they are already using it in public healthAnd that nothing is still at all that if our political leaders were still with the insulin bottle and the syringes ...: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/12/2016 12:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I had been put before Christmas but being in pre -tank and having experience with her in pregnant women to wait, but intrahopitally is being used

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/12/2016 3:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The swallow is the longest duration and it is what we have to get. I am not surprising that the endocrine is very expensive.
Here we have to move.
You have to request it anywhere.
Associations, Fede., Whatever.
We can agree and send writings where it is needed.
And ask the endocrine on the next visit.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/13/2016 2:53 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The toujeo does not have so much duration, it is more similar to the Lantus, I think.
@Gala, the one that were going to put you it was the toujeo, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/13/2016 3:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Regina, I told her about the Degluteted so I suppose this would be, but specified.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/13/2016 7:46 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Toujeo are going to give it to me when the endo returns in March.I will tell you.Endo says he thinks that more than the lantus may last, but that they still have to do more evidence.

What interests me is that it is a bit flatter, that Lantus disaster should not be difficult.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/14/2016 1:55 a.m.

Ask for the swallow, because with it you have guaranteed more than 24 hours.
He always puts at the same time, but if one day you delay trs or four hours, nothing happens.
It is perfect for the weekend ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2016 2:11 a.m.

And if not have it here, at least, claim it

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2016 2:16 a.m.

Toujeo is from the healthy pharmaceutics if I'm not mistaken and threeiba decludec is from novo nordisk truth ..?I think that the latter has much more duration and is flatter although the toujeo is also flatter although as @artories says compared to the lantus, it will not be very difficult ..

My endocrine that is the boss in the hospi has told me that as soon as he has it he warns me to try it, what I do not know is if they will give him both or the one that "interest" (pasta, money, tickets, envelopes ... envelopes ...) Put the matter although I think they will be complementary because I believe that all health centers work with Lantus and with Levemir ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/14/2016 10:56 a.m.

It is assumed that the Tresiba (swallow) soon began to dispense in pharmacy, or I had heard here by Levante ... at the moment they continue to dispense (the threeiba) in the pharmacy of the hospital

Pikitoni's profile photo
Pikitoni
01/14/2016 8:54 p.m.

DM I desde 2006 | Fiasp + Tresiba

@Pikitoni, how are you going to do you three?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/14/2016 9:03 p.m.

The truth is that very well, at night insulin is more stable.In fact, with the dose that I have now (18 units) practically in most cases the glucose level drop is about 20-30 mg/dl when I get up.Not to mention the advantage of not always being aware of clicking at the same time.
Wow, very happy with change.

Pikitoni's profile photo
Pikitoni
01/14/2016 9:19 p.m.

DM I desde 2006 | Fiasp + Tresiba

Do we do something to request the swallow (Tresiba)?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2016 9:57 p.m.

Hello, I am new in this forum, because I did not know him, and I have reached him thanks to looking for information about threeiba.
Well, I didn't know this insulin, let's go my educator has told me that he has been on the market for a month and I started to administer it to me I hope this is my insulin finally .....
Well, this June 14, 10 years ago of the debut, and I have tried several insulins .... I have been pump of insulin for 2 years, which had to take it away .... so to see ..... if finallyThis disaster is solved ...
Enchard to see this forum arrived

lauruxi's profile photo
lauruxi
02/04/2016 7:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.