Balance point (Argentine didactic film about diabetes)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/13/2016 6:24 p.m.

Hello, I have found a movie about diabetes on YouTube.The best thing is that it does not treat the diabetes in alarmist and catastrophic tone as they usually do in the cinema (see for example Mario Casas in the movie Group 7 in which to overcome a strong hiccup is insulin).

Here it is, I hope you like it, I am seeing it and what I have seen reflects a lot of what we happen when they detect this disease.

Link ;Feature=youtu.be

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/13/2016 6:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just saw the movie and I liked it a lot.In a time space of just over an hour things happen in which most of us in most of them will feel reflected because we have passed it.The beginning with the irrephenable desire to eat, go to the service, drink water, rebel against the appearance of the disease following atiboring food.The first appointment and confessing that he is diabetic with the fear of rejection.The fear of having children because they go through what you are happening.There are two points in the movie that impact even if they are a bit exaggerated.The first is when after an argument at the bar, one of the protagonists DT1, the police asks for the documentation and takes out the fannyry and sees that he carries syringes and overflows with which he thinks he is drug addict and stops him.The other point is when the other protagonist DT2 already decides without a doubt to redirect his habits and takes the entire hidden industrial bowling of his wife's eyes and throws her in the trash.The movie deals with most of the aspects with which we face both DT1 and DT2 in day to day

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/13/2016 7:14 p.m.

Thanks @joseludi!I just saw her and it is true that I identify myself as a diabetics !!!!!!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
07/13/2016 8:15 p.m.

I also saw the movie just and loved!Thanks for sharing the data @ Joseludi

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
07/14/2016 4:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.