I am selling Indosolel Indosolel

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   01/13/2016 6:47 p.m.

Eiiii Artorias had not seen the video you had put, he kicks mine, hehehe.

If someone is going to buy one who tells me that I am hot with this topic to buy one.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/19/2016 10:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Very good
Although this post has stayed a little behind and as an information, I have been using since August of this year.My experience has been highly positive, in the sense that finally, the yolks of my fingers rest.
There are many explanatory videos on the Internet and commenting that samples can be taken from any part of the body.My reality has been that with this lancet I can take samples both in the palms of the hand and in the forearms without supplying variation between the obtained of the yolks;I take between 4-5 daily samples, do you know what it means to rest your fingers during a couple of days?
As previously commented on Indosoral, it depends on the practice and configuration of the "pad" that is put;But for me it does not compare the puncture in the palm or the forearm, with which it is done in the fingertips.
I was lucky twice: I received an offer that for € 160 sent me 2 people (portes included);They also didn't stop me in customs.I have waited for a prudential time to offer the one that is left over, to be sure that it is truly useful.Therefore and now that I am convinced of its usefulness and for those who are interested, because I know that I have it available (it is obviously seized).If someone is interested, you can send me a private message and we continue talking.

jlbg68's profile photo
jlbg68
10/28/2016 1:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I send you a private @jlbg68

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/28/2016 10:17 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

artories said:

Here the YouTube tutorials: Link ;List=PLDKURWEVYX7XX_MIHM9KRB9MMIPA21D8N

But this video that is from a click or vibrator?I do not hump that the little girl takes it as if they had given him a vibrator instead of a click, we do not think that he puts that face to anyone with something that will drill his skin hahahahaha.What is the m of marketing to sell.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
10/29/2016 1:23 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

But it carries needle?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/29/2016 12:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
but carries needle?

Yeah.But what he does is tear less and take out the blood by suction.It is complicated at first to know what basis to use but the people who understand it is very happy

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/29/2016 2:13 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

And the lancetas are special or are the normal?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/29/2016 10:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Regina need square lancetas, in the instructions of the puncture comes the list with all the compatible.They serve several brands.For example, "One Touch Ultra Soft" are the most recommended.I think Bayer also are worth (are square).Abbott's I think not (they are round).

The prick gives you the freedom to prick you in almost any part of the body (hand palm, knees etc etc).This is very positive to let the fingertips rest.

I am happy with him but there are 2 things to take into account:
1) I usually leave me a red dot where I shed, I think that because of the suction, it takes a long time to take off ... and I don't like to look like an Yonki ... I don't know if it only happens to me.
2) If blood glucose is varying quickly (example when I do sports) it is better not to use it or use it to click on the finger yolk.It seems that glycemia in other parts of the body have a "delay."

albertot's profile photo
albertot
10/30/2016 10:19 a.m.

OK, thanks a lot!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/30/2016 12:49 p.m.

albertot said:
@regina need square lancets, in the instructions of the prick comes the list with all the compatibles.They serve several brands.For example, "One Touch Ultra Soft" are the most recommended.I think Bayer also are worth (are square).Abbott's I think not (they are round).

The prick gives you the freedom to prick you in almost any part of the body (hand palm, knees etc etc).This is very positive to let the fingertips rest.

I am happy with him but there are 2 things to take into account:
1) I usually leave me a red dot where I shed, I think that because of the suction, it takes a long time to take off ... and I don't like to look like an Yonki ... I don't know if it only happens to me.
2) If blood glucose is varying quickly (example when I do sports) it is better not to use it or use it to click on the finger yolk.It seems that glycemia in other parts of the body have a "delay."

The truth is that I only use it in the fingertips ... it is the most comfortable.

It is necessary quite technical and patience, but then once you master it and you have selected the right rubber, it is a joy to feel absolutely nothing.

Bayer are worth, and Meriani's too.All those who have the square ass in principle are worth but you have to check it on their website.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/06/2016 10:59 p.m.

Hello .
My daughter asked her last year for Reyes and since she arrived she has not wanted to puncture with any other.Nosoyras came to us without any problem. But I have a friend Xesca who asked before and she was delayed by customs.

AinaBelénC's profile photo
AinaBelénC
11/22/2016 10:35 p.m.

There is a difference from finger capillary to the gentel just. If you get in capillary 125/127 in a gentel. That does not depend if your hands be washed before

AinaBelénC's profile photo
AinaBelénC
11/22/2016 10:39 p.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
because if someone thinks it that under no circumstances ask for the priority shipment, it offers a maximum delivery period of 10 days ... but then they retain the package in customs and the kidneywhat costs is not worth anything.

Hello regarding your comment, tell you that I live in the Canary Islands, and I asked for exactly 10 days ago, and today with the priority shipment it has come to me.I have not had to pay customs or anything, and the truth is that I was afraid because here in the Canary Islands in customs there are always problems and you have to pay for everything.Now I just have to try it, so I'll tell you.

Noe Delgado Méndez's profile photo
Noe Delgado Méndez
12/07/2016 5:40 p.m.

JBLG you still have it
eumo.amarillo@gmail.com

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
04/10/2017 10:46 p.m.

Hello everyone.I am looking for information and looking to buy it.
What opinion can you give me the ones you use?
Is it worth acquiring it?
What lancetas do you use?
Thank you

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
04/16/2017 4:53 p.m.

Hello everyone. As I have read the problems with customs, I wantedcheaper.
In case someone is interested in the store is called diabeka

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
04/16/2017 9:47 p.m.

@Leticia21 above in this thread The fellow arthities indicates the compatible lancetas.You just have to look higher.There are several brands.Almost any square lancet is worth and as Maria Elena indicates you can already buy in Epsña directly

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/17/2017 2 p.m.

The sale is no longer available?Is that it is worth a lot :(

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/22/2017 9:27 a.m.

I just saw it in Diabetika, I am also thinking about buying it to my child ... He has the poor fingers ....

Carmen Gomez Dalmau's profile photo
Carmen Gomez Dalmau
04/22/2017 3:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.