Free freestyle sensor placement zone

Ana82's profile photo   01/14/2016 5:01 p.m.

Hello!

Anyone who uses the Freestyle continuous meter has placed the sensor somewhere other than the back of the arm?

Thank you!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/14/2016 5:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I already asked days ago, and if there are people who carry it in other places, although in the end I end up putting it as they say, look in front of a person is not seen, and the one who looks at you from behind what gives what you see, hahaha ... I don't know, you don't notice too much.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/15/2016 12:02 p.m.

At the moment in the arm, in summer surely try to put it in another place ..
I have 4 positions and all well, to see if there is someone from the veterans who can answer you ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/15/2016 1:09 p.m.

I just put it on my arm and there nothing bothers anything at all.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/15/2016 1:27 p.m.

It's not just a matter of visibility .....
Besides that I would like to be able to put it in other areas, the brand that leaves me does not take away in 14 days and my arms do not give much either, and at work they usually grab me quite right there ....
:-$
But I haven't found anyone yet to tell me anything.

Thank you very much still!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/15/2016 6:45 p.m.

I have always used it without problems or discomfort in the posterior of the arms.Only with 2 sensors I have tried on the thighs.

On the first occasion it was at the beginning of last summer and it took off the week (it was when almost all sensors began to give me adhesion).I called Abbot and they sent me a free sensor

I tried 2 sensors to put it on my thigh again and this time without problems.

I must add that in adhesion issues it seems that things have returned to normal and the 14 days last, I even tested a sensor placed in the arm and lasted the 14 days active plus 14 days of proof ¡28 days!!!It could have lasted many more days stuck but it was just an adherence test

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/15/2016 6:47 p.m.

Thanks a lot!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/16/2016 12:27 p.m.

Good, I have been on the side of the gluteo for a few months, it goes perfectly, mo annoys for nothing, and the best thing is that the measurements do not differ with those of the arm.

ana82 said:
Hello!

Anyone who uses the Freestyle continuous meter has placed the sensor somewhere other than the back of the arm?

Thanks!

me ll

JCerejido's profile photo
JCerejido
10/31/2021 11:06 a.m.

DM1 Desde 1985, Novorapid y Toujeo. HG 6,3

I use it in the chest, above the netilla, say that 3 cm below the clavicle, external side.
The measurements are exactly the same as in the arm.It is more comfortable, is covered and protected from hooks, blows against the framework, etc.

Dan8v's profile photo
Dan8v
10/31/2021 1:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.