{'en': 'Catarro, cooling, cold, constipated, flu ... What to take?', 'es': 'Catarro, enfriamiento, resfriado, constipado, gripe... que tomar?'} Image

Catarro, cooling, cold, constipated, flu ... What to take?

fer's profile photo   10/18/2015 8:10 p.m.

I have been with a cold for several days and I have been looking for recommendations to treat it, here I collect some good advice.

Pochola said:
... Every time you have a cold or cooling you can take couldina or unfortunate.They are antigripal but based on acetyl salicylic acid.There are no problems as long as we do not take adiro or sintrom.And they go wonder ...

gala said:
... those who carry dexcom ... before using the dexcom I would have taken an antigripal type pharmagrip or franty but I have read in the instructions of the Dexcom that should not be takenParacetamol because it alters the results and almost all antigripales have paracetamol ... you who take?
vandorta said:
... does not have frenadol almost sugar ... Couldina ... what the endocrine for diabetics with flu is propalgin is usually recommended ... you will see the composition ..Apt for diabetics;)

If you have more or comments about them, I will thank you !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/18/2015 8:10 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

How bad is the propalgina please, could they not get another flavor?The one they gave in the pharmacy was orange-cola, go mix ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/18/2015 10:11 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I just bought Couldina, but what is my surprise when in the prospect literally says, do not take couldina with acetyl salicylic acid if you suffer from diabetes mellitus.

I have searched online and I have also found this another: if you suffer from diabetes mellitus, the ocular pressure (glaucoma) has high, presents alterations of the prostate (prostate hypertrophy), cardiovascular, pulmonary and renal or anemia diseases or if it has intolerance to someAntihistamine or analgesic should consult with your doctor before taking this medication since you can aggravate the pathology in question and/or interact with drugs usually used in these clinical situations.

Now I am not so clear if it is better to take it or not !!!, did you know how to clarify it?

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2015 8:08 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Here photo of the prospect ...

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2015 8:15 p.m.

I just saw why notice in the prospect, later says: medications used to decrease the level of blood sugar (oral antidiabetics,
insulins and sulfonylureas) because couldin taking with acetylsalicyllic -cyloccuting acid is in
Treatment with these medications increases the decrease effect of the amount of blood sugar and you can hypoglycemia.

Come on, I'm going to take it, but very carefully with the effect it can have with insulin.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2015 8:25 p.m.

I have taken couldina, aspirin and syrups that puts the same and I have not noticed anything at all, if we are only insulin and we do not take anything else and we have no complication or other pathology with the only thing we have to be careful is with sugaror derivatives that may have medications.
I hope some really lowered the sugar

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/19/2015 8:46 p.m.

My daughter takes couldina when she is griposa and not notice anything weird. It is very good.
What better @fer

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/20/2015 2:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I confirm that yesterday I take the couldina and that I have not noticed a great descent, much less, I suppose they cure in health and there must be some people in specific cases that make them more effect ... Anyway, today I am better,But I still need to be fine.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/20/2015 7:56 a.m.

What I think is that the diabetics get into the jacket that we are of glass and put us in quarantine.
Na more than you see that you see that you are going to emergency for anything not related to diabetes and pay you attention until you say the word magical, to appear from there and everything that happens to you is for diabetes and do not want to go to hand
Improvement @fer.They are doing very well, if my head does not hurt (they do not carry analgesic) to take away my mocals and cough that is what most uncomfortable the decongestive of cinfa that does not have sugar and better even better the antitustive decongestive inistoncarries but very little I do not change the insulin guideline when I take it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 8:15 a.m.

Syrup, carries saccharin, and can take it to children of 2 years.

And you can take frenadol in pills, I do very well.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
10/20/2015 10:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much @aranzazuleg!

fer's profile photo
fer
10/20/2015 10:49 a.m.

Sisi, forgive is pectox, I take it for a cold with mucos and cough, and reading the prospect I find out that I could give it to my son.
He also knows more or less good, strawberry, I say more or less because I have not tried a good syrup, hehe ....

aranzazuleg
10/20/2015 10:57 a.m.

The pectox to expectorate and get the phlegm ranges from pm but the moccos and congestion do not take it away from you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 11:07 a.m.

Maria was like this this summer, and Junifen (anti -inflammatory) in pill (in syrup that was eña who took so far he can no longer take it) was prescribed and for the congestion of eucalyptus, they sell a few concentrated drops that are going very well.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/20/2015 11:21 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I put another syrup for under 12 years , the fluidase, is for coughing, carries saccharin.

aranzazuleg
11/12/2015 10:22 a.m.

To me for the cough they prescribe me.It is a life syrup, but since the syrups have enough sugar (although there are more and more with sweeteners), I take it in 15 mg x 3 times a day tablet ...
The truth works quite well ... the rest, hot boilets (eye milk not that causes more mucus), and warm lemon water ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/21/2015 12:02 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Autumn has started and I have already caught a gastroenteritis and now catarrhing ... it is seen that this year I go strong !!

I hope this happens to me soon![-O <[-o <[-o <[-o <[-o <

fer's profile photo
fer
10/17/2016 5:10 p.m.

Out of curiosity, do you put the flu vaccine ...?I have been putting it for about 7-8 years and for the phenomenal moment

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/17/2016 8:15 p.m.

Yes, my daughter puts it every year and has never caught her.I do not put it on it, but I was fatal with almost pneumonia, I think it was the flu A.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/17/2016 9:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I take paracetamol and ginger infusions with lemon juice, braking medications, unfortunate etc. Apart from the sugar I don't feel well for me, I get some very serious colocons, ah!And when I have a lot of cough I take cough that is a syrup

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/17/2016 10:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.