New in diabetes

Camino's profile photo   10/18/2015 8:15 p.m.

Hello, I am a child's mother with diabetes.He is 6 years old and have been diagnosed in September.I hope I do not overwhelm you too much to questions, although some will fall ... greeting everyone and thanks for accepting me.

Camino's profile photo
Camino
10/18/2015 8:15 p.m.

Madre de niña con Tipo 1 desde 1/09/2015

Welcome @camino !!, ask what you need, here there are many parents who can give you some great advice!

Pass out the theme of parents.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/18/2015 8:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, good night, I welcome you to this forum where you will find great people who will clarify all your doubts.And I give you many encouragement with your little girl.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 10:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!We will help you in everything we can.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/18/2015 10:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome @camino!We are here for what you need!
@Ceciii

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/19/2015 7:32 p.m.

Welcome @camino, I am also a mother of a girl, although mine, 13 years old, diagnosed in June.Check any questions, I have swollen to do it and have helped me a lot.Much encouragement !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/19/2015 8:59 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Much encouragement and welcome.You will see that here we are living with diabetes since we were children.There are times for everything, but we will try that most of those in which you are wrong, here you find help and comfort.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/19/2015 11:03 p.m.

What seisaves of treatments with Diarmedium?

nicolas66's profile photo
nicolas66
12/16/2016 9:59 p.m.

Nicolas66 said:
that seisaves of treatments with DIAREMEDIUM?

Well, for what it puts on your website:
"In just 3 weeks, all patients with type 1 and 2 diabetes observed a remarkable improvement, and a minority of participants began to improve after the fourth week. the most effective remedy of all known therapies ."
"Blood circulation later distributes active ingredients throughout the agency for a complete healing ."
"Not only heals diabetes , he also eliminates all symptoms associated with the disease"

Of course, to say how it works and that, already such ... but well that they talk about cure.They are children of P ***, just like all healers and magufos who sell diabetes priests.

The desperate people with low cultural level are the gun meat of these people.From what they put on their website they should be arrested and in fact right now I will report it to the Telematic Crimes Unit.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/16/2016 11:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.