{'en': 'New adventure, hotel holiday', 'es': 'NUEVA aventura, vacaciones en hotel'} Image

New adventure, hotel holiday

aranzazuleg's profile photo   10/20/2015 11:22 a.m.

Obviously I is not the first time I go on vacation to a hotel with free buffet, but they will be the first with my son.

Apart from taking a thousand spare parts for the bomb, I will tell you what I have bought to weigh your food without getting too much attention.

You have already seen the same, but the truth is my attention and I bought it.
It is a weight spoon, I will attach a photo.
The size is because of a spoon of kitchen, not very large, only weighs up to 500gr.But it is enough because the crochet 100gr coges at most.

My idea is to take the fair amount on your dish, so not to take the food on the plate to the table and then weigh it with the usual digital weight.

All this for now is theory because I have not tried it, of course I take the digital weight TB.

Let's see how we are given, I'll tell you around.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
10/20/2015 11:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If for fa ..... Tell us how it works.That I am like you, where I go the scale ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/20/2015 11:36 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

hahaha .... Yes, let's see how we are "not" attract attention, in a week I tell you :-)

aranzazuleg
10/20/2015 11:40 a.m.

I must be the only one that does not weight the food:-/, I do not quite cumbersome is this happy disease with the punctures, measurements, misunderstandings of because in the same circumstance, intake and units yesterday was fine and not today, etc ...As to have to be weighing food.I have my guideline like any diabetic and I make my measurements depending on the values ​​I throw, so I correct doses and quantity to the eye of what I should ingest.That passes me and comes out food ... (there is already for another day food made), that is short ... (you can always use the amount of bread/fruit).But having to walk with a scale everywhere ..... uffff.I would be more concerned with the maintenance of my insulin/pen (portable fridge), before the scale.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
10/20/2015 12:51 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Let's see, not like heavy food, I am an adult and with enough years of diabetes on top to know what quantity eating, but my son is another song, just debuted and too small to go to Boleo, it affects even half a half ration ofFood, not to mention that being so small the dowers do not detect them.

So I will not weigh the food, but my son is essential to do it.

By the way, I take cookies and things that you can eat, I know that you like it.

aranzazuleg
10/20/2015 1:14 p.m.

I am like @aranzazuleg, we have been with this for a short time, and we are much better controlling what he eats.Half ration of cereals more or less at breakfast these days to Maria has caused or avoided a hypo.If it is true that there are already things like bread, cereals or fruit that we usually get eye, but we always calculate and then weigh to see if we have been right or not, and in passing we already do it as a game to see who hits and we learnThe whole family.

RocioLlinares
10/20/2015 1:24 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

After so many years, the food, as an ojimeter, but at first, to do so.
A truquillo used by my mother was to make equivalences, that is, it weighed in raw for example the rice, lentils, pasta, whatever and did it to me alone with a calderin with mine inside the casserole, pot ...If you always put in Calderín, you already have the measure that it is, I baked as you will not be like this, a little cup was sought, or a glass that was of that measure, or that of the blender and or a tupper towards holes andCDA marks, now there are the cases meters but they do not have all the foods, as you go by making new dishes you mark it or making your own tables pointing the weights or volumes

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 2:01 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well this back, and with good results !!:-))

I tell you that my son has eaten everything and has had a great time.I remember you just turned two years old.

As we have made the meals, the first day I went with my super spoon to the buffet row, but after seeing the jam that towards and the people of the people I decided to take two dishes and made the amount and then at my table regretThe food with the spoon.

And you will think for that I carry the other weight, because no, the spoon is lighter and that is the size of a spoon, and it is not necessary to weigh the dish or carry a bag where between the weight, you pass the food from one plate to anotherWith total normality.

The spoon bought it on eBay, it cost me about € 10 so I recommend it.

aranzazuleg
11/03/2015 9:54 a.m.

Gracias @Anzazuleg and I'm glad that your little one would have a great time !!!

RocioLlinares
11/03/2015 10:03 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.