Stable levels without insulin

Kukerilla's profile photo   10/22/2015 9:41 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my situation with you, especially in case someone could advise me.I am type 1 diabetic since 2008 but recently something very strange has happened to me.I have been doing any insulin for days and my blood sugar levels do not rise.As normally without getting fast and the same.My endocrine does not want to believe me and I am starting to worry because I have not seen anything similar on the Internet and I don't know what it may be due.I don't know if any of you have ever spent this ... Thank you!

Kukerilla's profile photo
Kukerilla
10/22/2015 9:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Kukerilla, is it possible that these days are you doing much more sport than usual?or more/less stress?, any different environmental situation?

fer's profile photo
fer
10/22/2015 11:41 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Haven't you read on the honeymoon?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/22/2015 12:05 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, take advantage of.The same your body has discovered the cure and we are all saved, although most likely it is that your day to day is, somehow, different.

I wish it lasts forever!

pike's profile photo
pike
10/22/2015 12:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Hello guys, and thanks for the answers!I am not doing sport, just because it came from a ketosis and the doctor forbade it.Honeymoon impossible because I debuted in 2008 ... I don't know boys, I will inform you ...

Kukerilla's profile photo
Kukerilla
10/22/2015 3:54 p.m.

How much insulin did you wear?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/22/2015 5:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

As normally ...?With all kinds of hydrates, bread, pasta, legumes, lacteos ... ??:(

You will not be vegetarian that it would not even be normal ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/22/2015 5:55 p.m.

@Kukerilla I understand that you mean that you don't have to add fast insulin before meals, but you keep putting basal, because if it would not be something miraculous, or you are manufacturing insulin on the other hand.This happens to me several days to the Més, and I think it has to do with the menstrual cycle, I say I think you know.Generally in the middle of the cycle, I have several days that I put what makes me not under 200. However, the week before the menstruation comes to me, I do not have to put on fast insulin before the meals, even if I take hydrates, becauseIf I don't have tremendous hypoglycemia.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/22/2015 6:44 p.m.

Insulin must exist somewhere but the levels of ketosis would be very dangerous, or insulin generated by the body or manual.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/22/2015 7:01 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

sherpa41 said:
haven't you read on the honeymoon?

Have you not read since 2008?
That is already a full -fledged marriage of no honeymoon.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/22/2015 7:40 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

I think they should dissect you to find out hehehe.
Seriously, you are already telling us how the thing is going.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/22/2015 7:41 p.m.

ele said:
@kukerilla I understand that you mean that you do not have to add fast insulin before meals, but you keep putting basal, because if it would not be something miraculous, or you are manufacturing insulin byanother side.This happens to me several days to the Més, and I think it has to do with the menstrual cycle, I say I think you know.Generally in the middle of the cycle, I have several days that I put what makes me not under 200. However, the week before the menstruation comes to me, I do not have to put on fast insulin before the meals, even if I take hydrates, becauseIf I don't have tremendous hypoglycemia.

It is, I didn't know that I could affect you both the rule.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/22/2015 7:42 p.m.

If @rafach this is a woman, who has many advantages.I will tell you that when I got pregnant, I began to intuit that something happened before I did not have the rule, for the hypos.I left the test and it was very soon, but ... there is, with 8 years.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/22/2015 8:43 p.m.

Explain what have you put @Ele please, with 8 years pregnant?There are missing points or something, right?:-$

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/22/2015 11:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hahaaa, the one who is the child, with 8 years, hahaaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/23/2015 12:14 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

When I debuted my whole family came with the same story that I never thought: my uncle had a friend who had diabetes since childhood.For those who know what they put in jail and he said nothing and never went to nursing to get insulin.The fact is that it apparently "healed", because he was still alive and placeing and when he left prison he had normal levels, they say.I never believed it because everything sounded very fantasy, but hey, there I leave it as anecdote hahahaha

Laire's profile photo
Laire
10/23/2015 1:23 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

@Kukerilla are you getting basal?

Eat a McDonals menu with normal cocacola and an ice cream of the greats, and measure at two hours.If you have less than 130, sacrifice yourself for science and dissect you, it will help us all.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/23/2015 1:52 a.m.

I started and I mondo @Artorias !!:)) :)) = D> = D>

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/23/2015 9:26 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Kukerilla ???You have us in embers !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/23/2015 5:28 p.m.

Are you still without insulin?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/23/2015 5:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.