New blog for type III diabetics (and for everyone)

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   10/23/2015 1:27 p.m.

Very good, I have created a blog in which I am tryingThe "psychosocial" section?.THE LINK: Link
Thank you!!!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/23/2015 1:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations @con_q_de_quimica, I like the blog, but I think you have some errata, for example, the section "Piscosocial" ... :)) :)) :)) :))

Courage with the project and I hope you continue to participate in the forum !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/23/2015 2:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
congratulations @con_q_de_quimica, I like the blog, but I think you have some errata, for example, the section "Piscosocial" ... :)) :)) :)):)

Courage with the project and I hope you continue to participate in the forum !!;)

Hahaha, dyslexic the world ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!It is so in diapers that there will be errata everywhere
: -S
Of course, I will participate in the forum! Most of the information I have about diabetes has come directly or indented from here, so the first thing has been to put the corresponding link to this forum.
Thank you!!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/23/2015 2:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, you will be sure that I will let you know if I see more, what I said, encourage with the initiative !!Or rather, with the iciniative !!!!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
10/23/2015 2:55 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.