More research = more hope

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/21/2016 8:54 p.m.

Good I would simply want to get a news that Jedi put on its website, I don't know if you have knowledge, it is "" zero diabetes "" an initiative to promote research in our country, and apparently it is being done and as an initiative forTogether with the associations of the different CCAA and provinces, investigations are urged.

Well encouragement.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/21/2016 8:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

True, its beginning starts in Ecija and Arahal, two villages in the province of Seville. In less than 2 years it has experienced an expansion through the vertiginous national territory.It is the first initiative in Spain looking for the cure.Even scientists who investigate in diabetes were waiting for him as "May water".
Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend, in Marbella, with the Malaga delegation to an encounter with Isabel, one of the founders, and her husband Juan.They explained to us why diabetescero, the steps they have given, some diabetes research institutions they have met and their interesting projects ...
And something very important seeks to finance projects without links with laboratories.
They are on Facebook, greetings.

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
07/24/2016 12:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks for the information!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/24/2016 1:14 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.