Does cheese carry hydrates?

Tyler's profile photo   10/23/2015 10:18 p.m.

Hello companions,
You will see, I like cheese.I take it from time to time at meals, and always a little with breakfast.
I have never worried about "telling it", or anything like that, since I have always classified it as a protein, and what are measured are hydrates, which are the ones that increase blood glucose levels.
But of course, the other day I was thinking that, if the cheese is a derivative of milk, and the latter carries HC (1 glass is a ration) ... Then, would the cheese also wear HC?Should I monitor the amount you like?Can glucose alter like the rest of slow hydrates?Should we "measure it"?As?
A hug to everyone.

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
10/23/2015 10:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

@Tyler cheese has no hydrates. It has the proteins and fats of milk but not sugars.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/23/2015 10:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It depends on cheese.Try to look at the labels well.Usually, I shouldn't.

I buy a lot of gouca, for example, which is a very coat of hydrates.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/23/2015 10:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Be careful with the fats because if you take a lot I will not get on the beginning, but then you will see how you go up and you do not see the way you lower it even if you put insulin, this will happen to you especially with the curing cheese.With fresh cheese much less problems.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/23/2015 10:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If you are well after breakfast, then that's it.It depends on the amount you eat, but for a small piece I do not think it rises more than a ration of butter, which is counted as fat, not as hydrates.And maybe it is good for you to cushion the breakfast peak ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/24/2015 12:11 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The butter that I have tried most have less than 1 gram of hydrates per 100 g, which can be considered traces.There are some in the market without traces even but, can they really the fat that they contain cause you to upload with delay, as do you comment?

pike's profile photo
pike
10/24/2015 9:44 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Fat causes the absorption of HC to be delayed, for example, ice cream hardthat I believed, what I do is that the dose of rapid

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/24/2015 12:47 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you very much for the answers.
Yes, it is true that, looking at the label, in this case of light cheese in slices, the amount of HC is minimal.If I only take a slice, it is still less.
I will follow your advice and I will not worry excessively about it, beyond monitoring the subject of fats a bit.
A hug.

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
10/28/2015 11:41 a.m.

Hi Tyler Aki I leave you an application to calculate the HC, it is perfect to me is called Foodmeter I have it in the mobile. A greeting

Joaken's profile photo
Joaken
10/30/2015 10:48 a.m.

And it has images

Joaken's profile photo
Joaken
10/30/2015 10:49 a.m.

@Joken, thank you very much.An app can help in many cases, especially for those unusual foods that need to look at the label.I will try it, to see how.Thanks again.:)

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
11/08/2015 10:44 p.m.

From nothing@tyler sure I will do well. A greeting

Joaken's profile photo
Joaken
11/09/2015 10:04 a.m.

Well, cheese have forbidden it ,,,, any type of cheese

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/09/2015 1:54 p.m.

But it will be for fat not for HC

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/09/2015 2:21 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

with what I am ,,, that I even see the bag and saliva my mouth .. xD,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/09/2015 8:38 p.m.

It is because of the diet @xavi79, but not because of glucose ... I can eat cheese, now that I am thin, but carefully not to get the right.I can assure you that the glucose does not upload.It has no hydrates.Only fresh cheese has hydrates, nor many (an individual cheese tarrine from Burgos does not reach half ration).So you'll see, when you get to your weight you will be able to eat cheese without danger !!

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
11/09/2015 11:07 p.m.

xorxie said:
is because of the diet @xavi79, but not for glucose ... I can eat cheese, now that I am thin, but carefully not to put on a cement again.I can assure you that the glucose does not upload.It has no hydrates.Only fresh cheese has hydrates, nor many (an individual cheese tarrine from Burgos does not reach half ration).So you'll see, when you get to your weight you will be able to eat cheese without danger !!
With the 6 km that I walk for the 7 days of the Ceporro Week, nothing, I have a weight of something more than 100 but it is my constitution xD, even so they do not leave me xD

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/10/2015 9:38 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.