New with son diagnosed in June, share experiences.

debrabandere's profile photo   07/25/2016 5:17 p.m.

Good morning my son was diagnosed on June 17, 2016.It is a pleasure to get a forum in which one can share experiences feelings etc ..

debrabandere's profile photo
debrabandere
07/25/2016 5:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As I always say welcome, but as I always say I prefer to meet people taking some reeds or a training.
For what you need in this forum there are magnificent people who surely can help you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/25/2016 9:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/25/2016 10:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome and here you have a great help !!

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
07/26/2016 9:21 a.m.

Welcome to the @debrabandere forum, I hope we can help you with what you need, please ask what is needed.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/26/2016 9:31 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

welcome!!Tell us about you, how old is the child, and how do you take it?PQ at first becomes hard.

In a year you will control it to the heart.:)>-

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/26/2016 11:42 a.m.

Hello good morning, the baby is 2 years and 8 months we live in Ecuador and well despite the short time with the disease more p less we handle it

debrabandere
07/26/2016 2:53 p.m.

Welcome!Here we are here to help

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/26/2016 3:02 p.m.

jconegar said:
as I always say welcome, but as I always say I prefer to meet people taking some reeds or a training.
For what you need in this forum there are magnificent people who sure can help you.

thanks very much buddy

debrabandere
07/26/2016 4:47 p.m.

Hello friend thank you very much!And it is true it would be good to know us in other circumstances but not everything is as one wants, hey I was seeing your profile and you are a very active and very inspiring person if it is not too much to ask I would like to ask you for your cell phone number to talk about the WSPAsked what I would like to help me with them, I also leave you my number if you want to write a greeting and strong hug +593981547280 my name is Andre.

debrabandere
07/26/2016 4:57 p.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!!:) :) :)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
07/26/2016 8:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.