Hello everyone, 41 years and type 2

Karme's profile photo   10/26/2015 10:05 p.m.

Hello,
They diagnosed me with, 41 years, insulin -dependent diabetes now just one year ago.At first it seemed T1 but now it turns out that no ... My doctor says that sometimes there are cases that do not follow a clear pattern, and that had to be me!
I have found this forum by chance and surely it will help me, especially because of the spirits, because although I have been quite well there are days that ... well like everyone else, I suppose!

Karme's profile photo
Karme
10/26/2015 10:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @karme you will find a lot of support in the forum, ask what you need!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/26/2015 10:42 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you!
I don't know where Type 2 has come from .. I don't have a guy ... Rare case ...

Karme's profile photo
Karme
10/26/2015 10:45 p.m.

Curious ... mine was the other way around.What have been based on diagnosis?Have you been looking for antibodies?

litiño's profile photo
litiño
10/27/2015 10:02 a.m.

Well, in the analysis.They talk to me of name figures and values ​​and I get lost .... The Hospital of the Mar D BCN takes me and they are very competent.They tell me that not always all cases are clear.Maybe over the years I do one of the two types.Now that yes, the 4 diárias injections do not take them away from me !!

Karme's profile photo
Karme
10/27/2015 2:36 p.m.

The same thing happened to me, I was diagnosed with 42 years type2 and after 3 years with pills they sent me a noirpid and Lantus now I am 54 years old and according to the tests they did to me I am a type2

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
02/20/2017 12:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.