Hello!New in this world .... explosive debut (or called it)

Miexron's profile photo   08/04/2016 12:24 a.m.

Good, I have been, or I think that weeks reading you and it is time to introduce myself, and give some activity.
I tell you a little in summary my case:

He debuts about approximately 1 and a half ago, and the truth is that between the big door, with a ketoacidosis apparently quite serious in the emergency room.
I started feeling bad and with few forces, so I went to the doctor, that after telling me that my symptoms made no sense (headache, fever tenths at night, tiredness, dry oral, nausea ...), and thatThey did not correspond to anything, and that it would surely be something psychological ... I send me to make me a blood analysis ...
It may be my fault for not having given myself before the symptoms such as thirst and urinating a lot, but the truth is that I have always been a person of drinking a lot, and lately it was more, but I blamed it for temperature change and stress... because I suppose I cannot lead half a diabetic and that we have not noticed so far (I have made more than one blood analysis)

FIN, you already know how the deadlines in Social Security are going, I had 4 or 5 days waiting for the day I had the appointment with the doctor, another 4 or 5 until the day of the puncture and almost 1 week to give me theResults ... Total, that I did not reach the results, because they ended up taking me for emergencies, since when there were 2 or 3 days to go for them, my condition was a bit unfortunate (I couldn't just walk, I was dizzy, noI could drink because I had nausea, barely eat ...).The worst part is that I had already gone to the emergency rooms before, because we saw that it was not going to get well to the analyzes, but basically they threw me and told me that I had nothing serious, that I was waiting for the results to come out ... the 2ndOnce in the emergency room it was not very different, and that I had a very accelerated breathing and I could not walk ... It was apparently "my thing" that was hyperventizing me.Anyway, they were about to throw me back (after getting blood and other tests, and "not seeing anything weird" ...?Or they told me.From that I had to try to urinate for one of the tests I do not remember anything, since I was in a state of semi -consciousness, or I do not know how to describe it.Finally, an enlightened doctor appeared (Plof), who click on my finger and my glucose and appeared 500 on the machine, which already made them alarmed and take me to the observation room.From there everything well, they stabilized me on that night, thanks to an ATS that made his work great and spent 3 days under observation, and another 3 or 4 in the plant.
Anyway, everything is good a clear say, there is the shock of assuming the disease, that I could have been stiff, and all those things that I suppose you have happened/happen.They also took blood every day, and at 4 or 5 punctures, the vein said he didn't want to, by searching the vein with the needle as if that were a ball screen of the lottery (even after telling him repeatedly that he did not click on the same place, that other nurses had already had problems there, and that he could try in another vein...).Then I had a vasculitis on the whey arm, once I was at home, that I spent a long week, so I have come out a bit "scratching" of all this, everywhere.Oh, and by the way, after all those punctures, at no time did they verify the status of my pancreas or were safe 100% of the type 1, until they did not discharge me and I went to the educator nurse for the first time, whoI communicate it to the endocrine and there they did the test ...

With this panorama, they offered to join a studyClinic commenting on a user in this post: Link
But I did not join, perhaps cowardice, fear, especially to have the problems with the punctures and have the arms again fucking, since I am also quite apprehensive with the theme punctures and needles (luckily those of insulin carry them well, as notThey go in vein ...).And fear that with the luck I had had, I would join me and in the end they were giving me placebo for 1 year (it was blind, or I don't know what they call it)

In the end, I hope I haven't bored you, although I think I have spent a bit with the presentation.
Now I am with novorapid (1 unity for ch) and toujeo (22u at night), and the truth is that in general, the endocrine is happy and says that I have taken the fast roll to the thing, I hope I do notuncontrolled, and that the honeymoon lasts ...

Greetings to all, and thanks for reading!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/04/2016 12:24 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Doctors always with their genius.

To me, social security doctors told me that it was because I took drugs and that they did not attend drug addicts.I told them that I had not taken anything in my life (and it was true) but as I was very thin, dizzy, tired and looked bad, they threw me ... I had to go to a private medical center, where they immediately made an analyticalAnd there they already saw everything.

But of course, that was 22 years ago, I believed that doctors were not as frightfully bad as then, at least on this issue - with the great increase of cases that have since there - but I see no.

By the way, in the emergencies that hospital happened to you?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/04/2016 2:45 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Welcome!I can't understand how they didn't make you control as soon as you see the symptoms, I will have apologized.Luckily, in the end they have put a good treatment the toujeo is a new basal and those who have it are happy. The best you have to adjust dose, if you enter the honeymoon.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/04/2016 3:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome!Despite the "success of your debut" you have had a good educator, which is fundamental.

I believe that the same would have happened to me if I had not gone to Sanitas Emergency ... the SS was saturated with the flu and despite the fact that my SS header requested urgent admission, they sent me home.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/04/2016 10:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks for the answers and welcome!To all this, I forgot to say that I am 29 years old, that collaborated as they told me to diagnose q was a type1 DM, (although the minimal blood analysis should have been quite indicative ...)

sherpa41 said:
doctors always with their genius.

By the way, in the emergencies that hospital happened to you?

Incredible about drugs, what a way to treat someone is that?What a contempt, you should have a bad good milk.
Well, in the Clinic Hospital of Malaga.The truth is that I do not want to demonize the hospital or the SS, or anything like that, once admitted they attended great professionals, I prefer to attribute it to bad luck ... what is true is that there reigns a quite large disorganization, that I want to think that it is more due to the lack of means (cuts in health) than to the little professionalism of the staff.

regina said:
welcome!I can't understand how they didn't make you control as soon as you see the symptoms, I will have apologized., less bad that in the end you have put a good treatment the toujeo is a new basal and those who have it are happy. The best you have to adjust dose, if you enter the honeymoon.

Well, apologies apologies ... rather I justify telling me that if I knew that what had happened to me was not usual and it was something very rare ... Anyway, the problem that I think is that it takes ironEverything, especially while you are young, as if young people could not get sick.It is very high and it is difficult to prescribe something ... that seems to charge it.
And about the toujeo, yes, for now very well, the first days and in the hospital I had Lantus, but they changed it to me.I am supposed to be on a honeymoon, and the most we have adjusted is 24 to 22 that I get now ... My pancreas does not have much life left as my endocrine told me.

ruthbia said:
welcome!Despite the "success of your debut" you have had a good educator, which is fundamental.

I believe that the same would have happened to me if I had not gone to Sanitas Emergency ... the SS was saturated with the flu and despite the fact that my SS header requested urgent admission, they sent me home.

Yes, the truth is that both educators and my endocrine are very friendly and patients, and in that it seems that I have been lucky.And if it seems that it is difficult for you to enter by urgencies unless you go with a knife nailed to the back, although as I said before it should also be a difficult situation by the media they will have right now ...

I said, greeting everyone and thanks for the welcome!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/04/2016 1:30 p.m.

Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Well, put that doctor a little on the parrot so that at least he prescribes the strips you need to get controls before and after meals and when bedtime and wake up, at least ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/04/2016 1:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Haha, well the strips, insulin and others have them prescribed by the endocrine, they are sent to me from the hospital where I was admitted, the other is my header doctor ... For now it goes like that, I do not know if it will be a bit weird or notIt will be the usual, or it will be so at first ...
Of course, I also had quite calvary with the strips, first they did not appear on the card, then they put less units than I needed, then they canceled them and did not appear again ... but well, they are fine!(Or I hope so, tomorrow I have to go for more haha)

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/04/2016 1:41 p.m.

Neither means nor desire ... They had a lot of hours calling me from several rooms and then sending me home with a gestational glucometer because they left neither in my health center nor in the General Hospital, just the eve of a bridge.With emergency recipes and no needles for insulin because they are given the health center that did not open up to 3 days later.

Make sure you have enough lancets and strips for your 6-8 daily controls.If not, demand them.It is what costs them most to provide.The honeymoon can last quite if you take care of yourself.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/04/2016 1:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What a fabric your ruthbia case, the truth is that if it is quite discouraging many times the SS, but I always want to be positive hehe.

Lancetas, I asked for active and passive everywhere and do not recipe them here.The educator nurse told me to be there to ask and she was giving me (it should not theory, they are for those who are for them/sample).I have been looking on the Internet and apparently depending on the city, they cover you the lancets or not the SS, and here it seems that you do not ... you throw me for 6 a day, which are the controls that I send me my endocrine (Apart from the hypos if they were clear), I have some margin because the educator also gave me and PQ with the rounding of the recipe I win, so I hope well.And if I am trying to take care of myself and learn a lot, to see if the honeymoon is extended as much as possible!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/04/2016 1:55 p.m.

myxron said:
incredible about drugs, what way of treating someone is that?What a contempt, you should have a bad good milk.

I was half dizzy and I didn't know much, but my parents did have a very bad time (I was 20 years old).My mother happened to him terribly badly because of that doctor.

And he had to put something in the medical history because since then there were many years that doctors insisted a lot to ask me if he took drugs.Did others ask you about young people?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/04/2016 2:14 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

No, @ Sherpa41, they never asked any drugs.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/04/2016 2:26 p.m.

Hahaha mine always emphasized steroids and anabolizers to ask their use.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/04/2016 2:37 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

With me they also pissed off because I did not exist in the system since I had never gone to the hospital or the specialty center, because it is the first time in my life that I am "sick" and of course, they had to make the "stickers" and that evefrom Puente at 7:00 p.m.

To me for drugs not because I am more than 40 but they asked me if I had been obese about the issue of developing past 40 diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/04/2016 2:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.