When diabetes derives in an eating disorder

fer's profile photo   11/02/2015 6:39 p.m.

@Xavi79, if they changed your treatment for lantus and fast, you would not take as much regime, or so many walks. You would have a much more normal life and you would be in a psychically better psychically better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2015 6:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

My problem is that I really like exercise but, with diabetes, it has become torture: I can't do it whenever I want and, if I do, I have to be loaded with things and measure myself a lot of times.A disgust.I believe that this disease crushes you psychologically before physically ...

(Of the "stupid" those that abuse us, I better say nothing ... grrr)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/26/2015 10:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This is pure and hard psychological exhaustion, always giving the Majín.It is that this wears out, it does not have an beginning and an end, I take anginaHow many, it is a more or less limited time but this is like a race that runs and runs and you never see the goal and clear you tired and loosen from time to time.
On top of day a different stage, you never know if you are going to run in plain, on land .. whatever comes, Ale, come, follow ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/26/2015 12:12 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Exact.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/26/2015 8:22 p.m.

@Gala, what reason you are.We have a treatment, but we have to shape it.And to top it off, once given the form, in a minute everything changes ~ x (

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/26/2015 9:56 p.m.

Yes, it is exhausting, I believe that it part of that, I stop taking care of for a period of time to rest a little ... and eat what I wanted ,,, click I walked and ate things that I should not, becauseThis disease psychologically exhausts you, we have the right to disconnect ,,, and you do not always like the food you have to eat, when the diabetes appeared in my life, it goes from eating fried bacon sandwich to insipid vegetables, with fish and fish andChicken meat or grilled veal that I never liked, I had to learn to eat them, to like it, I know I was on the bad way before, and we weigh more than 130 kilos with 19 years and afterMuch effort.I learned to take care of myself, both so that I weigh 79 kilos and that in less than 1 year and a half, I felt good, and I learned that as the majority of the vegetables were free I could eat what I wanted, so I gotI satiated with vegetables so that I was not hungry ,,,, I learned to eat without salt ,, something that I do not use it now, except in some cooked with half a pill of Avecren to give a little pleasure ... my palate adaptedTo the flavors and it was accentuated if I had too much amount of something ... but hey, do not despair, it is good to disconnect a little, although you do not have to be a cazurro like me ,,, that from so much disconnect I put theHemo at 9.2

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 10:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.