Work interview

angelaruiz's profile photo   08/07/2016 6:42 p.m.

Hello, I have an interview at Carrefour X, something, my question is K if having diabetes would be an obstacle and someone k aya exo the interview K tells me your experience thanks \: d/

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
08/07/2016 6:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Just in case, don't say it, for now.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/07/2016 9:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have never said it, I have never asked me if I have any disease but we are going to have diabetes, I don't think there is a problem in working in Carrefour, right?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/07/2016 9:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

In the interview I do not think they ask you, but in the medical examination that will be made, if they take you to work, there you should say it.Luck!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/07/2016 10:32 p.m.

You can also control, if they make you analytical, so that at that time the glucose is well it would be very unfair that by diabetes they will not hire you, so take precautions.
You will demonstrate at work what you are worth.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/08/2016 12:19 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

In the interview I would not say it except that they ask me directly and I do not know if they asked you that question because it is to get into a mud because I do not think it is very lying to ask about the health history.And I suppose the medical recognition will do it when they take you.Good luck.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/08/2016 9:38 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

If you do not want to say, do not say it, I think they should know, but when you are hired and you have demonstrated your value, and the results of the analysis if they do are private, the company does not have access to them, or even receiveThe envelope with the results, the worker receives.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/08/2016 9:54 a.m.

This is a very personal topic that many times we talk but I would not say it particularly, in any private company work that I have said and every year I have spent the medical examination.
For companies, unless it is because you have the disability and want to hire a disqualified one, they think we can give you the occasional inconvenience.
Good luck with that interview !!!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/08/2016 12:04 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

In a job interview you can't ask you about your medical history, that is strictly private.Once hired, they will make you comfort and there you can say it or not.In any case, medical services that make you recognition, cannot reveal that information to the company, only if you are suitable for working or not.
Good luck companion.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/08/2016 12:15 p.m.

@albertoT precisely in some department stores in Spain they asked me about my clinical history before hiring myself.
It was to make cards before opening the center, they took me out of a bank to do that commercial work since I had heard of me, with promises to then go to administration if I did a good job, and so it happened, thankfully I did notI said because then I met a case from another province that did not hire it, chance?Well, I don't know what to lie.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/08/2016 2:18 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

angelaruiz said:
hi I have an interview in Carrefour X end something my question is k if having diabetes would be an obstacle and someone k aya exo the interview K tells me your experience thanks \: d/

I would not say unless they ask you about your health, in a recognition if and if you hire you you should tell your classmates or in charge

inigocorra's profile photo
inigocorra
08/08/2016 5:02 p.m.

He who has Almoranas says it in an interview?And who uses slows?

Depending on the work, unless it is strictly necessary due to its danger, you can refuse to do the medical examination signing that you declare not wanting to do so and there is no need to give reasons.

Companies mutuals if they detect something can only tell the company that you are suitable or not suitable for work according to their criteria.

The employer company does not have to know any medical condition of yours.

Another thing is that you want to tell some co -worker, because you have no continuous measurement and you find yourself safer.

I am now obliged to recognize, but until recently I denied me in writing.By the way, they tell me that I am "healthy."

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/08/2016 7:44 p.m.

@Arotorias but isn't you healthy?Let's see, instead of automatic go in manual, just like cars.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/08/2016 9:30 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
@arctors but are you not healthy?Let's see, instead of automatic go in manual, just like cars.

What a good phrase!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/08/2016 10:23 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Don't say it.You never know that I limit HR.As others say, your recognition happens with an apt and work.
Luck!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/08/2016 11:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I don't know, it is an issue that can be given many laps, if you do not say it and do not wear a continuous glucose meter, in the end by default you will be with high glutemia for insecurity, so as not to attract attention between yourcompanions or managers and not to be every half hour with the glucometer taking sugar and cookies;It is worth it ...?To advise from here that you hide it is very good but in my opinion you have to take into account the possible consequences ..

If I am going to be in high glycemias so as not to get attention and be calm but in the long run it will have an impact on my health almost prefer to say it and let the sun come out wherever.Nor do we know for the specific position that the job interview is about.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/09/2016 8:40 a.m.

I think of not saying it in the interview with HR and/or future chief.Who is interested in a job interview if you are a diabetic?Unless it is for a risk profession or that physically demands a lot, the interviewer is not interested in anything.What interests in an interview is your work experience, academic training etc.Once within the company, I do not see the reason to hide it to the co -workers.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/09/2016 11:15 a.m.

@jconegar Incredible Uncle ... I've been taking out phrases all my life and that had not occurred to me hahahaha brutsl ... much better a manual where XD is going to stop

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
08/12/2016 6:24 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

:))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/12/2016 7:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.