Meters and their costs Can you save lives?

pickmalion's profile photo   11/07/2015 9:16 p.m.

Hi, I don't know how this of laboratory patents and the needs of obtaining benefits that these meters manufacture, what I know is that I know a 10 -year -old boy who give him descents at school, have a great time.Bad and could have one of these devices, which happens that his mother cannot buy it and even less to keep it.
I also know a person who after eating went to sleep, four hours later he did not wake up, drop from glycemia and coma, wake up in ten days with serious mental sequelae (he has changed his life and that of his family), if he had been pidered someSugar downplay would have been saved, but you can't buy it either.
In these two cases that would have happened if these devices were affordable for the entire population, it is evident that they can save lives.
I do not know who corresponds: governments, laboratories, societies, but this is a serious issue, which can save lives and should be before any private patent or results in business balances available to people.
thank you

pickmalion's profile photo
pickmalion
11/07/2015 9:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I share your opinion, I want to have one and I am informing myself through this forum.Greetings

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
11/07/2015 10:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You are absolutely right, that is, why are we not given these devices if we will improve our quality of life?It is not a luxury, it is something necessary and I do not know but the government would have to press companies or something.But the thing is fatal when there are people who have to pay to have reactive strips ...

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/07/2015 10:08 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.