I don't know what to do ...

silp's profile photo   11/09/2015 9:13 p.m.

Hello!I haven't entered here for a long time!I tell you that a year of my 7 -year -old baby's debut.Use Lantus in the morning 7 units and 1 fast unit every 20 carbos in meals.It turns out that a few days ago I came with descents at the hour and a half of co.er and then hyper ... I watched it closely and realized that what you eat starts digesting at the hour and a half two to eat when never beforeHe did it, at the hour and a half he had a max of glycemia.Therefore, insulin acts by causing a hypo and when lifting it begins to climb what he ate and sends it to Hiper at 3 hours of the food.I don't know what to do or because this happens!They are already 3/crazy days and today I put insulin at the hour and a half of the first bite and turned out.But neither does it seem viable to do that.Any idea ???As always the same from the debut, the same menu goes for a matter of organization and it had never happened to us ... Thank you !!!

silp's profile photo
silp
11/09/2015 9:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Maybe you need to raise lantus and go down quickly .. Add to glycemia, without giving it many laps, that there are seasons for everything ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2015 10:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You should be more "accompanied" and united with your dr, and dietitian, about these cases, because it is very, very difficult to give you advice or idea, even if I will tell you that youth diabets are very rebellious at those ages and you will almost always have those will have thosereactions that makes you say: I don't know what to do !!!!Think that a child, its appetite and its stomach are reduced or small, therefore you have to always adapt the units "A day and time" and necessary, that your dr, always advises you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!courage and both will go ahead !!!Sweet Greetings Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
11/10/2015 8:06 a.m.

In my opinion, I think you should continue doing what you do now (put the insulin hours after eating) until you can go to the doctor.There are several motility disorders that can be caused by multiple circumstances, you will see how the doctor finds the cause and then becomes better !!!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/10/2015 9:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.