Baccalaureate end work.

adria's profile photo   11/12/2015 10:57 a.m.

I am finishing the scientific baccalaureate, now I am with the work of Recerca that will deal with our disease, (I want to study laboratory since I would love to find a cure) and I need your help.Could you answer these two questions?
How much you are diabetic and how the disease has affected you in your life.
Thank you so much!!!

adria's profile photo
adria
11/12/2015 10:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@adria, welcome the first.I have diabetes for almost 30 years.In my case I cannot say that I have affected my life a lot, more than anything because I have lived with her since I was very young, I was 6 years old and maybe I have never assumed me extra.My diet, sport, treatment has been changing and adapting to my life according to every moment, but I have never stopped doing anything or I have felt sick.
It is likely that the only thing to keep in mind that I have learned a lot and I still learn about diabetes, such as feeding well, taking care of myself, and how to handle different situations that are part of our day to day.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/12/2015 2:17 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

gemater said:
@adria, welcome the first.I have diabetes for almost 30 years.In my case I cannot say that I have affected my life a lot, more than anything because I have lived with her since I was very young, I was 6 years old and maybe I have never assumed me extra.My diet, sport, treatment has been changing and adapting to my life according to every moment, but I have never stopped doing anything or I have felt sick.
It is likely that the only thing to keep in mind that I have learned a lot and I still learn about diabetes, such as feeding well, taking care of myself, and how to handle different situations that are part of our day to day.

adria's profile photo
adria
11/12/2015 3:58 p.m.

@Adria, I think @gemater.It has given you the best answer, although for seasons diabetes is difficult to carry, because it requires daily monitoring and treatment, and can get a lot psychically tire, especially if the control becomes difficult for multiple causes. We hope we are going to goMejeprand the treatments and be able to have a more normalized life.
Good luck with work!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/13/2015 12:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well I am 19 and I have eight with this pesase xD
The truth that at first I was not very aware of what I had although I had to click on me and such, they took me to the psychologist because I suppose what it plays but at that time I did not understand why, since I felt normal I do not know howsay it.But sometimes I need to talk about diabetes, how I feel.

This last year, very late but in time I have realized that I have changed my life, perhaps you will think "this is silly" but having diabetes has made me, I think, better person, to worry about others, along withOther circumstances. I want to say that I matured quickly because I frankly carried it alone, (as for the control I believed that I was doing well but I had no idea of ​​anything), but I was responsible for my illness, but on the other hand I did not feelI don't feel sick because I do what everyone does but with a handicap.
As for family life, he changed a little because they were on top of me, although they still do not understand it well, but it cost me eight years.
And it changes your life, because you have to be aware of it all day, although sometimes I disconnect a bit.I don't roll up anymore.
Greetings!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/13/2015 12:46 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

I am type 1 diabetic (or at least I know) for 6 months, and in my short experience the only thing I can tell you is that the worst is the psychological and mental tiredness that causes me the disease.Diabetes is exhausting.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
11/14/2015 9:30 a.m.

For my part, the worst of this disease is uncertainty, not knowing if today it will be different from the next etc ... and above all as mentally affects

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
11/15/2017 8:45 a.m.

I have been with my lada diabetes for about 6 years and life has varied little.I have to remember to prick every night but on the other hand as best, I do sport in a more regulated way (before sport), I have discovered new incentives, flavors, tastes ... I have what is said a more orderly life butnothing else (or nothing less).

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/16/2017 4:45 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.