Presentation and doubt about non -invasive glucometer

zulmaInes_luis471805's profile photo   08/16/2016 4:54 p.m.

I am Lamas Norberto Luis, 67, my Diabetic wife, Luis Zulma Ines, 69, when we got married in 1974 he had a soft diabetes because with "Diabinese" in 2 Ò 3 years he went and he takes up again in 1997 and definitiveAnd from that date to used insulin of several qualities, Yò was injected into the forearm, reaching 2007 they suggest an insulin pump that begins to use in 2010. Hòy has an intelligent (almost) intelligent pump, but does not stopTo prick your fingers to measure yourself 4 à 5 times per day, to control the sensor, it is a small person with a weight of 44-45 kg and when I see it measured the gs yà it hurts à mì and traveling Internet we saw a glucometer noInvasive that is marketed Ò would market in Brazil and we cannot communicate with them.Seeing this pà of you our hope is to see that there may be again in the market, trying non-invasive glucòmetters.- The head of the email I am Yò but we will be permanently in contact.- Atte: Norberto

zulmaInes_luis471805's profile photo
zulmaInes_luis471805
08/16/2016 4:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it seems that there is some in study, but they have not yet gone to the market. And they don't seem very reliable ..
Let the prick put a minimum so that it does not bother so much ...
There is an almost painless prick called Peopoel.
And there are the continuous or freestyle type continuous glucometers, but they are punctured like a needle patch ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/17/2016 12:57 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

We do not want to be disrespectful by naming another non -invasive glucòter brand or by land another respectable opinion, we also understand that we can bother if we think differently, but the truth is that in this field we want to be as sincere as possible and walk through the middle of the path.What we were seeing for a long time is a brand that was marketed in Europe and not where more but in June of this year we saw a presentation of this glucòmeter in Brazil and possibly you have more information that we write to them via mail and notThey answer us.The glycòmeter in question is Cnoga Medical Ltd. and with the respect that the electronic address deserves is: Link

Boa Notícia for non -Brazil Diabetics: A cnoga recebeu approvoção da anvisa for market non -Brazil of seu revolutionarium invasive não glucide.

Sorry if we committed irreverance.-
Atte: Norberto

zulmaInes_luis471805
08/17/2016 2:10 a.m.

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/17/2016 8:34 a.m.

I have searched a bit and it seems that in general there is nothing of this type marking, I leave a link that seems reliable:

Link

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/17/2016 11:01 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

@Miexrom Thanks for the link, I have been looking a little for an encimilla and the truth is that it seems that most prototypes have stayed in water for borajas or are still unreliable, or unfeasible, or ... that if there areSome very ingenious hahaha, the one I liked the most is the Orsense, that one that looks like a ring of the elves kings with lights and all hahahaha than guay: p

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/18/2016 12:15 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Hahaha, if it seems that little reliability, although imagination much @Ainhoa

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/18/2016 12:56 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Very good and interesting what published "Miexron" ( Link I think it is a good way to continue maintaining hope, that something, at some point it appears and appears and...Click the and this, stay at the door and then enjoy it...and without pain or suffering...

zulmaInes_luis471805
08/19/2016 5:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.