presentation

hevo47's profile photo   08/21/2016 4:11 a.m.

Hello, I'm new here, and I want to introduce myself, my name is Luis and I learned that I am Diabetico last Monday.The truth is that I am very lost, I still do not know if I am type one or type two, I will ask this Monday to the doctor.That's all.Greetings to all.

hevo47's profile photo
hevo47
08/21/2016 4:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, @hevo47!Let them do the necessary tests to know what diabetes you have, each one has a treatment.Here you can ask all your doubts.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/21/2016 9:10 a.m.

Good morning @hevo47, and encouragement, it's how you say, at first you are very lost, but then you will update you ... Let's see what the doctor tells you on Monday, Luis, you will tell us and depending on the exact diagnosisYou can guide all your doubts and collecting the information you need ... a hug and welcome

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/21/2016 9:59 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Welcome! And you are telling us

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/21/2016 10:48 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

anaisabel said:
welcome, @hevo47!Let them do the necessary tests to know what diabetes you have, each one has a treatment.Here you can ask all your doubts.

Thanks Anisabel, the truth is that I am very lost, this page I think it will be my salvation.For now I am very depressed, reading everything that publishes here is helping me.

hevo47's profile photo
hevo47
08/21/2016 9:33 p.m.

ainhoa said:
good morning @hevo47, and encouragement, it's how you say, at first you're very lost, but you'll immediately catch up ... Let's see what the doctor tells you on Monday, Luis, you will tell us and depending on the exact diagnosis you can guide all your doubts and collecting the information you need ... a hug and welcome
>

Thanks Ainhoa!

hevo47's profile photo
hevo47
08/21/2016 9:34 p.m.

regina said:
welcome! and you are already telling us

Thanks Regina

hevo47's profile photo
hevo47
08/21/2016 9:35 p.m.

Welcome @hevo47, it is normal to be a bit of basta at the beginning and have some mood falls, but hey tries not to think about the bad and be assimilating little by little, the important thing is to live, enjoy the moment and move on!(What hippie everything)
Nor do you want to saturate at the beginning to read everything at first, which can confuse you and scare you a little (I spend a little time ...), but good if it helps you better.
You tell us what the doctor tells you, be relaxed that the nerves upload the glucose (one says that does not relax or asleep), haha!

Greetings!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/22/2016 12:18 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Hello @hevo47 I can only tell you that nothing and nobody stop you.Do not stop fighting to get your illusions.
I am one of the people who say things clear, it is not easy but with enthusiasm and effort it is made and when we fall we have to get up and continue fighting with our diabetes, sometimes it is very treacherous and sinks us but that never declines the mood, for that we are all here, to help and support ourselves in our illusions.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/22/2016 12:59 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.