Loss of hair?

Andresito's profile photo   11/18/2015 7:03 p.m.

Hello, I am 19 years old, I was diagnosed with diabetes a few months ago, and this has been worried, I have seen a lot on the Internet that due to diabetes, you can cause hair loss, I am not one of those who believe everything on the Internet,So I went with my endocrinologist that is very good, and asked him.He told me that this was not possible, and I believe him, but on the Internet there are so many places that say the opposite that I don't know, I have my doubts ...: S

Andresito's profile photo
Andresito
11/18/2015 7:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Since I am Diabetca, my hair drops.I have had important balds.The endocrine has always told me that it has nothing to do with diabetes.The dermatoleiga that is by Estrada hahaha I have been stressed for 14 years :))

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/18/2015 7:09 p.m.

Sorry I write from the mobile
By stress

Anaisabel
11/18/2015 7:10 p.m.

Due to diabetes it is rare unless you have very bad control with hemoglobin
The thyroid also plays bad passages and of course stress ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/18/2015 8:52 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I have always said that it is for the thyroid, although I have it controlled.Doctors tell me that if not controlled.
I only know that since I started my hair I fall a lot.

Anaisabel
11/18/2015 9:06 p.m.

If it falls or at least changed hair quality

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/18/2015 9:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes it falls and loses quality, said by a tricologist.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/26/2015 8:47 p.m.

Hahaha joerrr I finally find out because I have little hair hahahaha.Joer how is the rock if you are diabetic everything is for diabetes hahaha.
The next video will put on a wig and I will say that I have become a lot of insulin and thanks to the insulin it has grown again hahahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/26/2015 10:15 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Talk to a tricologist.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/26/2015 10:50 p.m.

Yes, there is a little brake treatment the hair loss you should investigate or consult with an expert because each type of hair is different, although what I can recommend is to change your pillow cover to a silk, conventional ones will bathe our hairAnd it makes us fall faster, I use that of Luxybear, apart that silk brings many benefits for our hair and face

miki258's profile photo
miki258
04/13/2021 6:46 p.m.

Andresito said:
Hello, I'm 19 yearsI am not one of those who believe everything on the Internet, so I went with my endocrinologist that is very good, and I asked him.He told me that this was not possible, and I believe him, but on the Internet there are so many places that say the opposite that I do not know, I have my doubts ...: S

I had an era that fell my hair a lot and I had it very weakened, they detected anemia, they treated me and once recovered, I stopped falling my hair

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/13/2021 7:46 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@Andresito But your hair falls or are you just worried about?

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
04/14/2021 9:22 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

jconegar said:
hahaha joerrr finally I find out because I have little hair hahaha.Joer how is the rock if you are diabetic everything is for diabetes hahaha.
The next video will put on a wig and I will say that I have become a lot of insulin and thanks to the insulin it has grown again hahahaha.

Totally agree, we use the forum for unimportant things.And then we claim, no comments and then they want usTo ask important things and claim our things that we create convenient, greetings to all and good weekend

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/18/2021 11:27 a.m.

Andresito said:
Hello, I'm 19 yearsI am not one of those who believe everything on the Internet, so I went with my endocrinologist that is very good, and I asked him.He told me that this was not possible, and I believe him, but on the Internet there are so many places that say the opposite that I do not know, I have my doubts ...: S

Do you fall your hair or are you worried that you fall?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/18/2021 11:30 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

My father 40 years of diabetic.Great hairWhite for age, but in place.My older sister, 41 years of diabetics, long curly hair and in order. I have been diabetic for few years but removing the appearance of gray hair, nothing

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
04/18/2021 8:40 p.m.

Well there is an open thread about it
Link

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/18/2021 10:14 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.