Hello everyone!I introduce myself.Freshly diagnosed!

nievesmm's profile photo   11/20/2015 12:43 p.m.

Hello, my name is Nieves and I am 33 years old.On the 6th of this month I learned that it was diabetic when I went to look for the results of a routine analysis.I took a good stick when my doctor told me that I had to go to hospital emergencies.And me: "How ??".Every surrealist seemed to me.
I was in one of my best moments, both nutritionally and physically.But well, I have touched me and I know that I must accept it and take it in the best possible way (or at least try).

Right now I find myself in a lagoon of rations, guidelines, "words" that I don't even understand, ... but thanks to you I learn a little more every day.

Well, I don't give you the tostón more, I will continue here reading and learn.
You are great support.

Greetings for everyone.

nievesmm's profile photo
nievesmm
11/20/2015 12:43 p.m.

DM1 noviembre 2015. Lantus + Apidra. Última Hemo 5,5. Bomba Accu-Chek Insight marzo 2017.

Courage and for all Nieves !!!!You see that we are a legion, that this does not prevent you...

Greetings =;

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/20/2015 1:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @nievesmm !!!I feel that you had to unite this forum.With my daughter we have been learning 5 months, and keep learning .... so don't overwhelm you and much encouragement !!!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/20/2015 1:19 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Welcome to the @nievesmm forum, the first to tell you to take it easy, do not scare yourself and look for the information you need (here you will find a lot!), Do not forget to share your experiences and what you know!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/20/2015 1:27 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, Nieves!
The beginnings are difficult but I encourage and when you hopefully we are here to help you.
My favorite phrase and I have always had it in CTA is: that diabetes live with you and not live for diabetes.That the damn since it came without asking permission to be the one who attaches;)
Welcome

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/20/2015 1:49 p.m.

Welcome @nievesmm, I encourage everything.Those words will nothing more than dominated :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/20/2015 1:51 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Welcome @nievesmm, don't worry has come to the perfect place to help you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/20/2015 7:23 p.m.

Welcome to this great family.You know here we are all to help us, whatever you need.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/20/2015 9:47 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much to everyone !!
And also, count on me for whatever you need.
Greetings,

nievesmm's profile photo
nievesmm
11/21/2015 10:06 a.m.

DM1 noviembre 2015. Lantus + Apidra. Última Hemo 5,5. Bomba Accu-Chek Insight marzo 2017.

Nievesmm said:
Thank you very much!
And also, count on me for whatever you need.
Greetings,

ani's profile photo
ani
11/21/2015 2:33 p.m.

Hello Nieves, you are already "family member" that we are all in this forum, welcome and share the good and bad times that you have to pass, because we will understand you perfectly !!!!!very sweet greetings of Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
11/21/2015 2:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.