Stuffed eggs ...

nina45's profile photo   11/21/2015 1:14 a.m.

It should be noted that this recipe comes to the issue of Fer in which it is proposed that eating eggs decreases the risk of diabetes 2. to which we are here arrives a little late already, but at least not because it is not because oflack of will ...
First cook the eggs.They are put in a saucepan with cold water, salt (so that they peel better) and a jet of vinegar so that they do not open .. they are cooked between 20-25 minutes. They are drained and put in cold water for a while to be able to peel them withmore ease ...
The filling is to taste ... I usually brown onion in a pan with its extra virgin olive oil, then I put mushrooms, peeled prawns (all gold) and seasoning of parsley, salt and pepper.I turn off the fire and add some tuna cans ... I stir well and let it cool ...
Hair and short eggs in half.Empty the yellow in a salad bowl.The chafo, putting a salt pelin, butter (I use margarine and most of the time oiiva oil instead of the margarine), and a splash of milk.I mix until you make a paste and then add and mix again with the content that was in the pan.I try to be thick ...
Fill the eggs one by one and cover with mayonnaise.Optionally they can be put on them a piece of stuffed olive.I put a few hours in refrigerator and enjoy ... (I usually make them vermouth along with cheese, salt ham and fuel -salchichon- that are healthier than cans ...)
Trick: I usually make homemade manufacturing mayonnaise.It doesn't seem like it but they change a lot ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/21/2015 1:14 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

I take them with a mixture of homemade tomato sauce, the yolk and serrano ham very chopped.They are very good and are very easy to do.Today I have eaten a lot!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/25/2015 2:59 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Girl ... Pass me the Porfi recipe ... they must be very good mmm

nina45's profile photo
nina45
01/01/2016 1 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

I believed that the mayonnaise was not good, I am a bit "fish" with this of meals.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/02/2016 1:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It has a lot of fat, but you can eat it whenever you take it into account

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/02/2016 9:51 a.m.

Well, they told me that egg only one a week and it is what I do, I make an omelet and already this, the albumina that the egg is bad is

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
01/02/2016 11:05 a.m.

Well, ligeres mayonnaise almost spending for industrial boats hahaha.And come on the glucose

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/03/2016 12:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

So I know what I'm going to eat the grilled chicken fillets, I don't like anything alone:-*

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/04/2016 12:15 a.m.

Jconegar you do not tell as an example hahaha.You do a lot of sport and so you spend everything: glucose, fat ...
So although you eat chocolate every day nothing happens to you

nina45's profile photo
nina45
01/04/2016 3:30 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

nina45 said:
nila ... pass us the recipe porfi ... they must be very good mmm

I did not read you, forgive !!!

Well, it is very easy to do, the eggs are cooked and then chopped ham in the chopper are chopped and mixed with the hard egg yolk crushing and mixing with a fork, a little mahonesa and a little tomato sauce (whichAt home they become homemade) and then served with the fountain with the tomato sauce base, some teaspoons of mahonesa on and put the socks of the hard eggs and are filled with the filling that so easy that we have prepared.

Let's see, it carries two types of sauces, but being homemade and not a lot of quantity, I take them from time to time, accompanied by a salad or as a second dish if I have taken something more blunt.

They also told me to lower the amount of eggs on the issue of cholesterol, but I am taking more after the first analytics since they took out the diabetes and cholesterol and triglycerides because for me they are very helpful and I love the egg inAll its formats (hard, passed by water, grilled because I don't take it fried normally, cooked in soup, all tortilla versions that can occur to me ...).So I hope that cholesterol goes well in the analytics that I am going to do next week, as I go out I will continue eating the same because I pirra.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/28/2016 3:46 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/28/2016 6:07 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.