Insulin resistance

Leticia21's profile photo   08/29/2016 10:35 a.m.

The resistances a roll, does not solve neither with a pump and are risky because the usual dose does not normally work you repeat another dose and does not work and there when it gives it, the three of them work suddenly, and clear downturn ...Or do not work and climb.Very complicated!

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
09/01/2016 10:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is these cases what do you do?Don't eat until it goes down?And if it doesn't go down?Today, for example, Breakfast with 155 and the PP gave me 143 (11.30) at 12.00 I had 205 and I put on 1 unit, at 13.00 250 and for the sensor it did not seem to go down and prick 2 more and it was the 2 ofThe afternoon and nothing ... I didn't go down ... I had 223 and had to eat to go to work on 2rac.de pasta and 1 fruit and 4 more units ... and nothing pp of 205 ...

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
09/01/2016 11:21 p.m.

leticia21 said:
is these cases what do you do?Don't eat until it goes down?And if it doesn't go down?Today, for example, Breakfast with 155 and the PP gave me 143 (11.30) at 12.00 I had 205 and I put on 1 unit, at 13.00 250 and for the sensor it did not seem to go down and prick 2 more and it was the 2 ofThe afternoon and nothing ... I didn't go down ... I had 223 and had to eat to go to work on 2rac.de pasta and 1 fruit and 4 more units ... and nothing pp of 205 ...
>

According to what you are saying, you have no problem of alba effect, the figures are quite well.The opposite happens to me, I usually lift myself much higher, I correct myself and sometimes get on more than 250, then you have uncle Paco with the sales and of not as a couple of cookies (and sometimes not even that) the hypoIt is assured, then as the hours spend until 4 pm that as I usually have low, quite low figures.

It is that there is no one to take away my head that our basal needs are very variable throughout the day and there are even days that vary.That is why I see that the only solution is the pump to put 200 more basal sections if necessary throughout the day

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/01/2016 11:29 p.m.

@joseludi today dawn at 155 because I put my

Leticia21
09/02/2016 12:20 a.m.

I almost didn't have dinner yesterday and went to bed with 150, and with that I woke up.Free gives me a straight line.The fast works for dinner but the night basal or shows

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/03/2016 10:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I last night with 116 and at 3.30 I had 180 ... :( and I put on 1unidas and dawn with 117. At night the insulin does not act or that I know what happens

Leticia21
09/03/2016 10:46 a.m.

Did you put the toujeo in the morning no @leticia21?I put it at 23:30 and I am going down units PQ ultimente I move more and I lowered my nights, I go to bed in 150 and I get up in 70-80.And if I exercise I have a small descent if I am not going higher to sleep ...

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
09/03/2016 12:48 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

leticia21 said:
@ruthbia I last to bed with 116 and at 3.30 I had 180 ... :( and I put on 1unidas and dawn with 117. At night the insulin does not actor that I know what happens

If you act but we do not always need the same insulin levels.If you have very different insulin needs throughout the day the best way to fix it is the bomb if you feel like fighting with it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/03/2016 11:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar in it I am to accept it ... Let's see if they soon answer me.
What is true that there are days that it seems even if you get insulin seems as if you did not put anything.
Today at the time of lunch I had 140 and Comi 2rac of rice, 1rac albondigas and 1RAC of nectarina and I corresponded to me 3 units but as I have days that I do not do anything the insulin I put me 5 and the PP with 190. At the time 193And I put on 1 unit and 2 hours later I kept the same and put another unit and nothing ... already at 8 in the afternoon I started to go down a bit ... and arrived with 150 to dinner.To all this working and moving from side to side ... but I didn't change anything

Leticia21
09/04/2016 1 a.m.

I usually and thanks to the bomb the nights I make them quite straight, but as you already comment in the days of ovulation and prior to the rule the insulin resists.
Yesterday, for example, I went to sleep with 96, half an hour later 150 and because the meter whispered that I would not have uploaded more, because I already said it was quickly as it went up.
What I do now with the bomb and I tried until I got to what had come good ... if it is at night to avoid correcting and passing me, I get basal for double half an hour and I measure myself at the time, if lowWell, I put it in the X -file X drawer, ready and better not to think about it.
If you keep up and I see a tendency to climb I try to change catheter and correct with Boli, which sometimes fails the machine.
And if it is maintained there is no doubt, hormones almost certainly, so I have to go with temporary basals above almost all day and watch, there is no other!And you did not think that I manage to be like every day, but at least it does not go up.
With Bolis I sincerely drove me crazy and I was angry to see that there was no one who dominated him.
I say, it's my case, and we are all different.I know that each one will have their opinion and that it is not easy to get it, but for me the bomb was a before and after.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/04/2016 1:19 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Leticia21, at the time it is normal for you to be a high peling, the insulin takes to act and you have not done the digestion.I don't know why you look at her at the time and you also correct!My advice is that you look at two hours and if you are above 180 is that you need faster in food and not that insulin does nothing to you.
I've been lifting over a hundred for four days for the day, I'm great.I have not changed anything.This is difficult to understand!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/04/2016 9:03 a.m.

@Anaisabel me media at 2h lunch and then also at the time, that is, 3 hours later and still still had corrected me already ... and all afternoon between 190/200 and nothing went down

Leticia21
09/04/2016 11:03 a.m.

@Leticia21 The days I have resistance I avoid rice, pizzas and meals that take a long time to digest.Only vegetables and iron.
It is normal to check blood glucose two hours of having started eating and if you are above your goal, correct but knowing more or less how much 1ud of insulin lowers you.In my case I did not correct if I do not pass from 200 xq 1ud lows me about 100mg/dl
Try to point out what days happens to you to have a guideline

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/04/2016 11:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Today after breakfast I had 180 and at half an hour under 68 ... I arrived with 112 to lunch ... a 1RAC of toasted bread, cheese and salad and put 6 unitsssss ... when I put 2 for that.And the PP at 16.00 with 172 and at 5:00 p.m. 173 ... and I put on a unit and at 20.00 with 169 ... and I was also half an hour with the bike walking but as if I had been sitting in the armchair.I click 1 Unit not to get high to dinner ... but I arrive with 159.

Leticia21
09/04/2016 10:45 p.m.

And the nights?You wake up well?.If you wake up high, you can still upload a slow unit ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/04/2016 11:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

leticia21 said:
today after breakfast had 180 and at half an hour low to 68 ... arrived with 112 to lunch ... I eat a 1RAC of roasted bread, cheese and salad and I put me6 unitsssss ... When I would put me 2 ... and the PP at 16.00 with 172 and at 5:00 p.m. 173 ... and I put on a unit and at 20.00 with 169 ... and I also had half an hour with thebike walking but as if I had been sitting in the armchair.I click 1 Unit not to get high to dinner ... but I arrive with 159.

The bike in a walking plan does nothing to me, you are not the only one.It's like blue summer

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/05/2016 10:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Leticia21 you will have to climb the basal.The bike leaves me to zero, it is the only time when I like a banana

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/06/2016 midnight

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have been reducing the basal from 46 to 38 this morning since my levels in the morning are approximately 90 or 100. I also sulked the rapid, 5 units and at eating 7 units fast.Most of the time well, they remain stable less than 180 after two hours.However, there are days, which is not that I eat more than I usually do, norto go down and stand at 110. It is a 1 in 10 but it happens to me.That bites me as you cannot even imagine since maintaining a balanced diet and that this happens to you is terrifying.

cuasy's profile photo
cuasy
05/13/2020 7:45 p.m.

57 AÑOS en 2020
LADA dic/2012.
Toujeo 32 uds 8 AM
Hualoj Lispro 4/6/0
A1c: 6,1% (NOV-20)
FreeStyle FEBRERO/2020

As soon as I am with 446 as with 50 ... I get up with 300 or less every day.38 of Tresiba and Novo Rapid between 20 and 24 in all meals.I neither influence food nor exercise.I have calculated and controlled everything and nothing.Two days for example with exact routine and meals, and one day down and another goes up without ton or are.I'm bored and I'm only one year ...

rsilbau's profile photo
rsilbau
06/14/2020 1:06 p.m.

The same is not your case but I would like to comment in case someone happens to keep it into account!I had a time when insulin did not carry out and it was due to the area in which I punctured me, lipodystrophy were appearing and that I was doing that the insulin did not get well 😅

Diabetik4's profile photo
Diabetik4
06/14/2020 7:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.