{'en': 'Gym with night hypos', 'es': 'Gimnasio  con hipos nocturnas'} Image

Gym with night hypos

Regina's profile photo   09/01/2016 1:19 p.m.

Well, my daughter becomes an hour of gym a day, a few days in the morning and others at night, and the nocturnal hypoglycemia have begun, which did not have them.

He has already dropped 4 units of Lantus, and he can't go down more because he tends to hyper.

It is taken, but at dawn hypos ... ideas to solve this?

I don't know if the change to Toujeo will be good ...

Thank you!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/01/2016 1:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello!I had the same problem so I went to the endo and asked him to put me a slow game, that is, one that covered me from 12 in 12 hours.Now I go with Levemir that is the one that put me and great.During the day one dose and at night another.

Bollicaoo's profile photo
Bollicaoo
09/01/2016 1:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Regina do not wait a second one without toujeo or threeiva, I currently have abasaglar, and I have noticed the difference incredibly to better, it is much flatter and I tend to hyper, but I go to bed with 100 and I get up with 101 ...
Although I told him to change to Toujeo, my cheap insulinas like not ...

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
09/01/2016 2:49 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

But the abasaglar was Lantus's analogue?Shouldn't be the same @marcos_j_m?

The truth is that I am fine with Toujeo, with Lantus I was little, but I noticed the beak more and it didn't last all day.Although that yes, at night with Toujeo it lowers me a lot and it is not that it is very flat, if I do sport I also have to make it right that I give myself quite high blood glucose (> 160).If I do not do sports below 120 I do not sleep tp, because hypo almost insured.It is also that I am putting it at night and I will have an AHI action piquito, then for the day if it is quite flat, what moves me clearly.Maybe I changed it in the morning but I get lazy that I then lift myself up in the morning or similar ...

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
09/01/2016 3:50 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Well, it is a biosilimar formula, it is the analogue, but improved so to speak, it almost always covers me 24 hours, there are even days that something else ...

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
09/01/2016 4:06 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

@regina That is why it was why I struggled for the bomb, but if the exercise is very continuous to me that I have to vary the basal of every day not only of the days I train.
It is not strange that what you say.Have you talked to the end of this?Does your endo control the new insulins?
The pump theme must be very clear but it is the best solution if the sport is continuous and that the diabetic itself is the one that decides, then for the same day, it is great because when you are going to go out to take a good walk orWhatever, you reduce basal and avoid drinking gels or HC that you don't have to take or take less, as with the HC meals of slow absorption you put mixed bowling.
The beautiful thing is that he is fighting and not stopping sports.
A big hug to that piece of champion you have.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/01/2016 4:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Yes, in the next review they will change it to Toujeo, although so far with Lantus it was going well, for the moment another unit of Lantus will go down and raise the rapids a bit, which had also lowered them.It seems a lie that with an hour of sport a day has dropped from 22 to 18 of Lantus.At the moment the bomb has not raised it, because it was quite easy to control.Let's see if we also regulate this.Thank you!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/01/2016 9:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Regina When you say 1 time of gym at night at what time is "at night", I understand that late night ...?Those days at dinner depending on the amount of hydrates equal nor has it to be click or put some unit for having some fast insulin in the body but little else.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/01/2016 9:46 p.m.

From 9 to 10 and, if fair and dinner arrives, do not click, he loves the plan!, but still reset something not to bed with less than 140 .. and so on and everything can have hiccups at 6 tomorrow, to see today, with a less of Lantus ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/01/2016 9:54 p.m.

Hi Regina, lately I do a lot of sport and combined, that is, in the same session I beat up to run and also after certain musculation exercises.

The same thing happens to your daughter, I tend to go down without stopping many hours after playing sports.This is because the body when recovering "eats" more glucose than normal.

The problem is that if you reduce the basal, at night you will stop those hypos a bit but the rest of the day will lack basal.One of the great advantages of the bomb that we do not have, the basal by sections.

What I do is reduce the quick dose of dinner quite a lot, and after dinner I do not usually lie down, I am awake studying and incidentally seeing in the Dexcom as not to lower the glucose.

Look at this one day I did a lot of sport and ended at 9:00 p.m.At 3 it starts to go down and the Dexcom alarm of 80 sounds to me, I wake up from bad host and drink Aquarius and like cookies.Even so at 7 in the morning I started again.

My normal nights are usually quite flat.

By the way with Lantus this was much more exaggerated.I would try Toujeo or Tresiba.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/05/2016 2:03 a.m.

Well, the same thing happens,@artorias, if it arrives fair, dinner without insulin, with few hydrates and receives at 2, which also studies, and so it seems that we are doing well.
On Sunday, which does not go to the gym, it gets something quick at dinner, because if not, it does go up.
The gym effect seems to lie, and that is not crushed ...
In less than a month, it will change to Toujeo
Thanks for the graph, how good you control it!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/05/2016 2:59 a.m.

marcos_j_m said:
@regina do not wait a second one without toujeo or threeiva, I currently have abasaglar, and I have noticed the difference incredibly to better, it is much flatter and tend to hyper, butI go to bed with 100 and get up with 101 ...
Although I told him to change to Toujeo, my cheap insulinas like not ...

Georgette Van Den Bosch's profile photo
Georgette Van Den Bosch
01/10/2017 8:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.