{'en': 'We give 5 clylife bracelets, on September 30, we already have winners !!!', 'es': 'Regalamos 5 pulseras CodyLife, el 30 de Septiembre, YA TENEMOS GANADORES!!!'} Image

We give 5 clylife bracelets, on September 30, we already have winners !!!

fer's profile photo   09/05/2016 1:17 p.m.

This September we raffled 5 Cacylife bracelets among all forum users!

To participate you just have to go to this topic in the forum ( Link and click on the "Like" with your registered user of the forum.

The draw will be on September 30, date on which we will publish the winners, the bracelets can be sent to all countries.
What is Codylife?

The most complete market identifier.Based on QR code, it offers a lot of information in a small space.Personal data, contacts in case of emergency, allergies, medicines, gPS coordinates, private newspaper, etc.

With all this information, you will have the possibility of being better attended in case of needing it to any emergency.

CodyLife offers different products according to the user's need or taste.Bracelets, adhesives, pendants, pins, ...

Choose your identifier in the format you prefer.You can have several products linked to your account.

Very useful to bring data control of your children, older people, etc.In addition, no other identifier offers so many possibilities at such a competitive price.

Draw rules

The draw will take place during the indicated day, to guarantee the transparency of the process, the Randompicker website will be used that specializes in the execution of online raffles.

You can consult the state of the raffle here: Link

The realization procedure will follow the following steps:

1.- The list of users who have made "I like" in this message of the forum will be downloaded.
2.- The list of users in Randompicker will be loaded.
3.- The raffle has been configured to choose 5 winners.
4.- The result of the raffle will be public and will be aware on the Randompicker page.
5.- The winners will be informed of the procedure to process the sending of the Codylife Sport bracelet where they wish.

Randompicker protocol of the draw

Randompicker is an independent system that helps to make raffles on a random basis.It can be used to choose the winners of draws, lotteries, contests, etc.

The server does not provide any competition, it is just a random program.How it works: Randompicker is a system that generates random numbers for all entries.

Then, all records are ordered according to that unique number which results in a random order.If there are more awards, the Randompicker will choose which awards the participants will win.

Randompicker protocols offer participants an easy way to find information about draws.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/05/2016 1:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

This time falls

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/05/2016 2:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I already feel it on my wrist !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/05/2016 3 p.m.

For my Peke I would be great.

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
09/05/2016 3:07 p.m.

That is not for not trying, and luck for everyone !!!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/05/2016 3:17 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Let's see if there is luck this time :)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
09/05/2016 3:19 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

I think ... I'm going to be me !!!!

ranty's profile photo
ranty
09/05/2016 7:53 p.m.

This time it's my turn !!!!Yupi ...

josebas's profile photo
josebas
09/05/2016 8:02 p.m.

We will try again to see how.Luck.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
09/06/2016 11:42 a.m.

One for me !!!: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/06/2016 12:39 p.m.

grateful for the opportunity to win a

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
09/06/2016 5:34 p.m.

At the tail :) :)

nacho's profile photo
nacho
09/06/2016 11:23 p.m.

\: D/

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
09/09/2016 2:52 p.m.

Let's see if it touches me

pco's profile photo
pco
09/11/2016 2:11 a.m.

fer said:
This September we raffled 5 clylife bracelets among all users of the forum!

To participate you just have to go to this topic in the forum ( Link and click on the "Like" with your registered user of the forum.

The draw will be on September 30, date on which we will publish the winners, the bracelets can be sent to all countries.
What is Codylife?

The most complete market identifier.Based on QR code, it offers a lot of information in a small space.Personal data, contacts in case of emergency, allergies, medicines, gPS coordinates, private newspaper, etc.

With all this information, you will have the possibility of being better attended in case of needing it to any emergency.

CodyLife offers different products according to the user's need or taste.Bracelets, adhesives, pendants, pins, ...

Choose your identifier in the format you prefer.You can have several products linked to your account.

Very useful to bring data control of your children, older people, etc.In addition, no other identifier offers so many possibilities at such a competitive price.

Draw rules

The draw will take place during the indicated day, to guarantee the transparency of the process, the Randompicker website will be used that specializes in the execution of online raffles.

1.- The list of users who have made "I like" in this message of the forum will be downloaded.
4.- The result of the raffle will be public and will be aware on the Randompicker page.
5.- The winners will be informed of the procedure to process the sending of the Codylife Sport bracelet where they wish.

Randompicker is an independent system that helps to make raffles on a random basis.It can be used to choose the winners of draws, lotteries, contests, etc.

The server does not provide any competition, it is just a random program.How it works: Randompicker is a system that generates random numbers for all entries.

Then, all records are ordered according to that unique number which results in a random order.If there are more awards, the Randompicker will choose which awards the participants will win.

Randompicker protocols offer participants an easy way to find information about raffles.

pacovillar69's profile photo
pacovillar69
09/11/2016 11 a.m.

I would be ideal for me to serve me faster and know what happens to me in one of my multiple hypoglycemia.

pacovillar69's profile photo
pacovillar69
09/11/2016 11:01 a.m.

We already have winners !!!

In this raffle the winners has been:

@ranty
@albertoT
@pacovillar69
@Alvarozuma
@analia

Congratulations to all !!!= D> = d> = d> = d> = d> = d> = d> = d> = d>

fer's profile photo
fer
09/30/2016 7:20 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I remember the rules of the draw

Randompicker protocols offer participants an easy way to find information about draws.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/30/2016 7:24 p.m.

Well win !!That bracelet @fer is going to come very well, where do we talk to?8->

Alvarozuma's profile photo
Alvarozuma
09/30/2016 7:45 p.m.

─ DM1 desde Enero 2015. 18 años.
─ Novorapid y Tresiba
─ HbA1c: 6,5% ✔
❝Es duro fracasar en algo, pero es mucho peor no haberlo intentado❞

What would send?

analia's profile photo
analia
09/30/2016 8:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.