Glucagon health alert

RocioLlinares's profile photo   09/05/2016 4 p.m.

Link

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/05/2016 4 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you @rociollinares, I have gone to the fridge at full pill to see if the n lot coincided, luckily no.
I imagine the horrible situation of you are going to use the kit and the needle and ufffffs emerge ...

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
09/05/2016 4:41 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Caray! I think I copy it directly here to facilitate reading and clarify that the problem affects only the lot of the lot " fs6x872 " with expiration date 08/2018 , andWhat happens is "the possibility of the needle has been detected in a low number of syringes, which would prevent its use" .

Reference: DICM/CON/IV Nº Alert: R_22/2016 Date: September 05, 2016
Product: medicine
COMMERCIAL BRAND AND PRESENTATION: GLUCAGEN HYPOKIT 1 MG Dust and solvent for injectable solution, 1 road + 1 preloaded solvent syringe
DCI or DOE: Hydrochloride glucagon
Registration number: 59327
National Code: 965616
Lot: FS6x872
Expiration date: 08/2018
Marketing authorization holder: Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark)
Manufacturer Laboratory: Novo Nordisk A/S
Responsible in Spain: Novo Nordisk Pharma, S.A.
Registered office of the person in charge of the product: via of the villages, 3, Cristalia Business Park, building 6 - 3rd floor, 28033, madrid
Defect description: The possibility of the needle has been detected in a low number of syringes, which would prevent its use
Distribution information: distribution and dispensing chain
Classification of defects: Class 1
Adopted precautionary measures: withdrawal from the market of all distributed units of the FS6x872 lot and return to the laboratory by the usual channels
Performances to be carried out by the CCAA: follow -up of the withdrawal

fer's profile photo
fer
09/05/2016 6:08 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

We are going to be in a sports test, that I give me a championship downturn and so happy to put on the glucagon and the needle stays inside and the syringe for another place, I will face the fool I would stay.
Of course and so that the organization is like that of the Delgado Perico, because they tell you "for a fool you are fried."

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/05/2016 6:13 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Information more than useful, thanks for warning !!I went straight to the fridge to look at him.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/05/2016 6:19 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

We are already two @gemater ... it is better to prevent.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
09/05/2016 9:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.