{'en': 'Children with chronic diseases at school (infographic)', 'es': 'Niños con enfermedades crónicas en la escuela (Infografía)'} Image

Children with chronic diseases at school (infographic)

fer's profile photo   09/06/2016 4:37 p.m.

I share an infographic on the occasion of the beginning of the school classes.From the "Platform of Chronic School Age" platform with the “Claim” campaign we remind you what I have right to claim, and how to do it in case of needing it within the Community of Madrid.

Remember that you can also go to the Association on General Varela Street 29, 1C, call us at 91 570 62 43 or write to info@diabetesmadrid.org and we will help you.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/06/2016 4:37 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I upload this.You have to get it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/08/2016 7:20 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am sorry to be so pessimistic, but it is very complicated.If there are several cabbage in a town, it is normal for them to put (yes, they put that one thing is what they say you are entitled and another reality) in one of them (where there are more students who need it), with what is apatch.
The important thing is that parents are as quieter as possible, as @Aranzazuleg says in another post

nacho's profile photo
nacho
09/08/2016 10:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is that in the end the school that you want to carry it for proximity to work or home very rare is that they put a nurse, and it would be for the whole school and according to how big the school is still it costs 10 minutes to go to do an analysisTo your child.

I am quieter with which the teacher knows how to look at it and that I can go there in two minutes, than a nurse in a center attending it and that my son is a quarter of an hour by car.

because it is not for anything, that all nurses do not know how to do an analysis with the machines now, that it is easier to explain it if, but we are not that I am not a nurse and learned.

I am not calmer with a nurse, I am calmer knowing that those around him know how to attend him.

Do not discriminate against it, or put the child's labels, the nurse does not suppose any solution to me.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
09/09/2016 9:22 a.m.

A nurse tracks all the children in charge.Ours are controlled in recess and when they consider it convenient.They have a card each child and their needs and evolution, and are dedicated exclusively to them.
It would have given me a lot of peace of mind while my daughter was little, because although she had the school near home and made control in recess, she was always with her soul in suspense.
It is also true that those insulins were not now ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/10/2016 12:30 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I had the possibility of aiming her to a school with "traveling" roller that is rotating for several cabbage but in the end I take her to school that she catches closer to her health center and my parents ... because? because yesThe nurse is only going to do the mid -morning control of little it serves me, because it would really make sense if I were always there in case there is any urgency ... As @Aranzazuleg says, what reassures me is that teachers know how to act and, Burno, being close, but that is another battle that I have to free ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
09/10/2016 9:49 a.m.

Hello, I think they must be the teachers who control it and in the emergency call the parents.
My daughter is 11 years old and is diabetic since the 7 years.

Josénriq's profile photo
Josénriq
09/11/2016 11:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.