Cardiovascular exercises for diabetics

ermin's profile photo   09/06/2016 11:25 p.m.

Hello,

Today I come with a question about exercise, since the doctor has commanded me to lose weight and waist, and I have recommended vascular exercises that I would sings me which are good to lose weight.

Thank you!

ermin's profile photo
ermin
09/06/2016 11:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not understand much, but surely any e, jercice is good, .., static bike, or zumba or dance, or the gap those who do my daughter, ... although I like yoga more,.You like it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/07/2016 2:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning .. I suppose you mean cardiovascular exercises ... swimming ... run ... bike ... Any of them is great to burn calories and lose weight ... like everything in life is a question of beingconstant ... encourage !!!!!!!

ranty's profile photo
ranty
09/07/2016 8:09 a.m.

You have many alternatives, from walking, running, swimming, bike ... as the companions tell you ... it already depends on how you are to give more intensity or less.If it is hard for you to run, then start walking or with a bike and when you are taking way to run, etc.
On YouTube you can find many videos of personal trainers who are dedicated to uploading videos and putting their routines.Just by putting cardio, or cardiovascular exercises to lose waist, or videos of zumba, aerobic ... there are many, try to have a little criteria and not do those who are too hard from the beginning, or do not do theComplete routine, see those who feel safe and see intensity gradually, but it can be worse.
And be careful with the descents!Especially at night!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
09/07/2016 10:43 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

I recommend walking quickly, if you can do an hour or so, it is more than enough and the body shows it.

I also recommend using an app to help monitor the outputs, route, duration, etc ... Personally use Runkeeper, although there are many others like Endomondo, Runtastic, etc ...

fer's profile photo
fer
09/07/2016 11:15 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Keep in mind that with exercise it is not easy to lose weight.
The regime is usually necessary, sport helps but it is not the solution.
As the companions have told you there are many sports.Fats are usually burned to PPM not excessively high

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/07/2016 3:05 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

To lower fats and waist and if you are not very in a way it is best to go quickly.You are going to burn more fat than if try to run because you are going to the aerobic zone that burns rather glucose

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/07/2016 7:28 p.m.

Walking fast like Rajoy :)) is a joke, walking fast as the classmates say I also believe that it is the best, an hour or an hour and a half a day and surely you have but you have to accompany it with diet although being diabetic I suppose that you will take quite care for thefeeding.All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/07/2016 9:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
walk fast like Rajoy :)) is a joke, walk fast as the classmates say I also believe that it is the best, an hour or hour and a half a day and surely you go down but you go down butYou have to accompany it with diet although being diabetic I suppose you will take quite care for food.Greetings!

Eso de Rajoy no es ninguna tonteria, ¿eehhhhh?, puliendo un poco bastante la tecnica y no teniendo tan encogidos y altos los brazos yo diria que ese es el ritmo quemagrasas

Link ;Feature=youtu.be

Attention to 55 seconds, look at how it goes, Usain Bolt has nothing to do !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/07/2016 10:13 p.m.

hahahahahahahaha

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/07/2016 10:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you all for your comments .. I tell you that I enrolled the gym and has been very bn

ermin's profile photo
ermin
09/11/2016 8:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.